WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Looks like someone just turned the xmas lights on a few minutes ago. I had a page loaded, and after submitting my post the lights appeared. Bah Humbug.

Where is the xmas music midi playing in the background?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Finishing up a final exam for a subject I despise given by a teacher I loathe and walking out of a classroom full of people I hate and I'm just like

There you go. Just have that playing in the background.
Or this:

yes, I like pentatonix a lot
author=Mirak
Jesus christ. They busted a chinese restaurant from the same company that i went to often downtown and found corpses from people who had been disappeared by organized crime being turned into meat dishes in order to get rid of the bodies.

Isn't it funny how we were talking about cannibalism before? Turns out i might've had human flesh already, unknowingly.
>.<

@Red_Nova XD I know that feeling.

Oh, the lights are up! RMN looks so festive this time of year. ^.^
I'm gonna propose:

for endless-repeating-christmas-song-until-you-scratch-out-your-ears music!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
The only christmas song I actually like is the ELP one. And it's only because as I'm hearing it, it makes me think of their other songs haha

At least the songs above aren't the ones that I usually hear ad nauseam, so they aren't too bad.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
author=Gourd_Clae
Oh, the lights are up! RMN looks so festive this time of year. ^.^

Well, it's just one set of lights, doesn't seem that festive. It kinda reminds me of...

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I refuse to exit a classroom in a manner that doesn't include sweet dance moves.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's what happens when you right-click and copy a thumbnail in google image search.

Google doesn't actually store the thumbnail images that show up in GIS. They have a lot of server space, but storing a second duplicate copy of the entire internet would be a bit too much even for them. So instead of using files they use witchcraft.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Specifically, they use a rare form of witchcraft that requires adding percent signs to everything. The more percent signs there are, the more powerful the spell--er--url.
Feng Yan: What, a regular sword? No way, I need... a magical flying sword I can control with hand gestures. I ain't using no regular sword.

Feng Yan: What, only one sword? No way, I need... one hundred, no ONE THOUSAND magical flying swords! Also every time I use it my crit rate goes through the roof.

Feng Yan: What, only a thousand regular little swords? I need... one GIGANTIC sword! In fact I'll just combine all of my little swords into a big one! Also it'll ignore defense because it's just that big.

Feng Yan: Also I'm gonna need cooldown reduction every time I shoot my magic flying sword at somebody. And damage immunity for three turns. tia

power creep can have some hilarious effects
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
For a second i thought the xmas lights at the top were animooted until i realized all that happened was that the top lights get covered by the bar everytime you hover over one of the options.
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=Mirak
For a second i thought the xmas lights at the top were animooted until i realized all that happened was that the top lights get covered by the bar everytime you hover over one of the options.

Exactly the same here, haha!
Christmas Lights, you are so evil and deceptive!! :O
Not to raise trouble, but shouldn't the lights be red and green instead of pink and blue?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
How burned out of mafia I am lol
It doesn't help when there is a huge lull between sign up and the actual game
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
It probably doesn't help that the mafia thread feels like there's only, like, five active players.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Marrend
It probably doesn't help that the mafia thread feels like there's only, like, five active players.

^yeah this gets to you too
Red_Nova
#lynch Mafia