WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Oh, the guys of Funky Fantasy, the machine translated FF, are streaming the game right now :o

@www.twitch.tv/clydemandelin
author=Kevincalanor
Oh, the guys of Funky Fantasy, the machine translated FF, are streaming the game right now :o

Thanks. I missed their stream, but I got it saved for the future.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hahaha what the flying fuck this is amazing
Mist abuse sounds like a drug problem in FF9

We could've used one of these newfangled Takeshis back in 1939.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
GreatRedSpirit
Mist abuse sounds like a drug problem in FF9

I know! That's my favorite one.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Gredge109
author=Kevincalanor

Thanks. I missed their stream, but I got it saved for the future.

I'm watching the saved videos of their streams and this is exactly what I needed in my life
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I prefer this one

Well, if we're youtube pooping...
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Excuse you the remix i posted is ringtone worthy.

I like the word "alloy". As in, metal alloy. Such a nice word. Reminds me of Alois, which is a nice name.
author=Gredge109
My problem is I'll start making graphics for games I haven't even started making yet. I'm talking sprite sheets, tilesets and everything.

You know, "just in case."

I have a similar issue, where I'll start on a game and make some sort-of placeholder graphics (but in the general style I want). Then, when I feel I need better graphics to fit how far along the rest of the game is, I can never seem to make anything I like better than the original placeholders which I've grown to like. So you'd think, alright, just make the game in that style. Then I find I can't even make any more graphics in that original style, and I probably give up on that game.
this is why I use rips all the time
sometimes I forget things about how my own tiles should be put together by the time everything is drawn... XD
O.o It's a bit confusing that they're saying rape murder is a thing that can happen on the show but the people are still subject to law? Welp.

Sort of a feeling of "What's the point?" mixed with "Really? Why is this is a thing?"
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I think the point of the books was to warn against this sort of thing happening, not encourage it.