WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Liberty
author=Kaliesto
Someone give this guy a good spanking, so will know what he is doing with his project damn it -

https://rpgmaker.net/games/4070/
Newbles and Puddor have been missing for a while now.

laughs

edit: holy shit dat timing tho
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Liberty
I've only played a couple of the others (though I'm kinda proud to say I have played the side-scrolling one that was on... sega? or NES? one of the two. It was bad, but I've played it.)

Which side-scrolling one? All of them are terrible, but do you mean the one(s) with the cutscenes or the one with Dark Link?
I'd kill for a Link's Awakening that wasn't mired down in menus due to only having two face buttons

e: The Great Palance in Zelda 2 and Ganon's Tower in LttP are the best Zelda endgames and it's disappointing that most other Zeldas go out on a wet fart.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
If it was a side scroller on NES (Sega never had LoZ), then you played Legend of Zelda II: Link's Quest. I hated it, too. I remember one birthday, I had asked for The Legend of Zelda (I had played it plenty), and I unwrapped my present and it was Link's Quest, and I was convinced it wasn't an LoZ game.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
If you think Zelda 2 is bad you must not have played any of the other side-scrollers.
author=Puddor
laughs

Puddor!? :o
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=LockeZ
If you think Zelda 2 is bad you must not have played any of the other side-scrollers.
I get a bit sad everytime i see people condemning the cd-i games. It's not unwarranted but people do have a habit of viewing the games with their modern gaming glasses on, and it's a bit of a shame because the artwork in the actual game part of the game was so pretty, and the music was so very 80's transitioning to 90's.
Puddor
author=StarSkipp
author=Puddor
laughs

Puddor!? :o

Maybe?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
StarSkipp, only Puddor would have a Squall sixpack as her avi.
Puddor
I mean, I could have his ass.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=GreatRedSpirit
The Great Palance in Zelda 2 and Ganon's Tower in LttP are the best Zelda endgames and it's disappointing that most other Zeldas go out on a wet fart.

The last fight with Ganon in Wind Waker almost made up for the final dungeon being just whatever. I would love to see a final dungeon on the scale of The Great Palace in any game.

author=Puddor
I mean, I could have his ass.

or his gun(blade)
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Does his ass have a six pack?
author=Corfaisus
author=Liberty
I've only played a couple of the others (though I'm kinda proud to say I have played the side-scrolling one that was on... sega? or NES? one of the two. It was bad, but I've played it.)
Which side-scrolling one? All of them are terrible, but do you mean the one(s) with the cutscenes or the one with Dark Link?

No idea, just that you start out in a temple and you look like a dick. (Not literally, just a douche in general.) There was a sword, the princess was kidnapped, I don't remember much else. >.<;

author=Puddor
author=Liberty
author=Kaliesto
Someone give this guy a good spanking, so will know what he is doing with his project damn it -

https://rpgmaker.net/games/4070/
laughs

:tackle hug:
Damn gurl dat timing yo. How's things?
@Puddor's avatar: I find that your avatar sets an unreasonably high belly standard. Please change, or remove it. Thank you.
Sorry about that Puddor, I didn't know you were a woman, and now my comment looks awkward haha. So you're from Australia like Liberty too? You two know each other personally?

Also I guess the timing is pretty bizarre, but maybe I'm psychic!?
author=Isrieri
The last fight with Ganon in Wind Waker almost made up for the final dungeon being just whatever. I would love to see a final dungeon on the scale of The Great Palace in any game.

Yeah, the Gannondorf fight is cool as hell in WW. Just an all-out sword fight and actual support from Tetra. WW's climax was excellent despite Ganon's Tower being some tiny boring shithole.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Liberty

Can confirm NewBlack is still alive. He sent me a letter a year ago which I only recently received, but he's deffo alive and kicking.
whats with all the sexy avatars?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Don't question it, just join it
ESBY
extreme disappointment
rmn is the mos eisley of the internet