WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

*googles Black Swallower*, I don't see anything bad going on, I just see the fish..unless you were..nevermind lol.

Jokes aside, I find the Tongue Eating Louse one of the most disgusting & terrifying creatures.
Oh great, rpg maker web changed something and now all my tabs (and assumed the rest of my bookmarks to the resource threads) to their forums are broken

e: Looking at the URLs, the schema changed and thankfully all the data's still there so I can convert them at least. For reference:
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/71400-rpg-maker-mv-v134-update/
becomes:
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mv-v1-3-4-update.71400/
(replace '/topic' with 'threads' and move the ID from the second param to the end with a period separating the thread name and the ID)
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Kaliesto
Sorry about that Puddor, I didn't know you were a woman, and now my comment looks awkward haha. So you're from Australia like Liberty too? You two know each other personally?

Also I guess the timing is pretty bizarre, but maybe I'm psychic!?

I wouldn't call myself a woman -points at RM profile- (or better put, I don't these days.)

Anyway, we've never met face-to-face, but I know a big bunch of prolific RMNers and RM game devs, I guess you could say? We've spent a lot of time in chats. I sent Marimo tim tams. 'Nuff said.

author=Luiishu535
@Puddor's avatar:I find that your avatar sets an unreasonably high belly standard. Please change, or remove it. Thank you.

no

author=Liberty
Damn gurl dat timing yo. How's things?

Things are good! Been kickin' around tumblr and Discord, mostly, but I got the game dev bug back proper about a week ago. Been working on stuff haphazardly before now, though.

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
It is awfully good to see you back, though.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
The lesser known of the Koopalings, Phlegmy Koopa. He rolls around on a Halls cough drop, and his airship has massive speakers mounted on it, fireball shooting Bowser statues and a lime green neon pinstripe down the side. It's sick, man.
author=Corfaisus
The lesser known of the Koopalings, Phlegmy Koopa. He rolls around on a Halls cough drop, and his airship has massive speakers mounted on it, fireball shooting Bowser statues and a lime green neon pinstripe down the side. It's sick, man.

The spirit of Grand Papa Nurgle has blessed Corfaisus as well this plague seasons. Many viruses and rotted limbs be with you. (seriously, everyone is getting sick now)

Random thought of the day...pickled tomatoes in hollandaise sauce. Also crumpets. Eating crumpets in Moonside while watching melting painting chase young children. Mmmmyessss. Moonside. *fever is go*

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
This is an incredible cover of the Final Bowser theme from Super Mario 64. You can download it directly from newgrounds:
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/523221

Or you can listen to it here:

It truly captures the essence of an unholy spirit who has died time and time again but refuses to be laid to rest before its drive for bloodshed comes to fruition; a detestable soul who relishes in the mockery of love and ambition even unto death, visible by its haunting laughter and the visage of a final star over an endless abyss.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
author=Puddor
I sent Marimo tim tams. 'Nuff said.

;~~~~; b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-buh..
Waiting for Sprites.inc to get back online hopefully soon, it seems ACEspark's MyBB - "The Cure" took a big shit, and destroyed the whole website.

Yeah..it sure gave "The Cure" alright, more like a disease.
Corfaisus
author=Caz
author=Puddor

* b.. but...
* p!!!!!!!!!!!!

author=Kaliesto
Waiting for Sprites.inc to get back online hopefully soon, it seems ACEspark's MyBB - "The Cure" took a big shit, and destroyed the whole website.

Yeah..it sure gave "The Cure" alright, more like a disease.

You could say The Cure gave the website the Burn! ...since no-one will prolly get it

Cazzy, can't you hop on down to the local shops and pick up tim tams? Or if not just pick up like five boxes of fat rascals or blackburn cakes.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
They only sell Tim Tams on literally the other side of the planet to me, where my waifus live. ;^^^;

I-I.. don't.. know what those other things are though..
Puddor
author=Caz
author=Puddor

she did pay for them. i'm not that nice.

also did RMW seriously break every single internal link on the site

rest in pieces
author=Caz
They only sell Tim Tams on literally the other side of the planet to me, where my waifus live. ;^^^;

I-I.. don't.. know what those other things are though..

Oh fat rascals are like a sugared scone cake thing. Blackburn cakes are a currant stuffed cake. They're both very british. >.> *Pokes Caz's british-o-meter and gives her some Jaffa Cakes.*

(Sidenote-looked up welsh cakes, came up with things that are basically pancakes with fruit...)

Also how many waifus does Caz have?
Puddor
All of them. Caz has all the waifus.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I have literally every waifu. I have a compendium of waifus if you'd like to see it..

Welshcakes are basically failed scones. They're not even good enough to earn the name of such same beauty as the pancake. They're genuinely just fruited scones that some dickhead forgot to put baking powder in and ended up with a flat, bland mess.

My country has the worst food.
author=Caz
I have literally every waifu. I have a compendium of waifus if you'd like to see it..

Welshcakes are basically failed scones. They're not even good enough to earn the name of such same beauty as the pancake. They're genuinely just fruited scones that some dickhead forgot to put baking powder in and ended up with a flat, bland mess.

My country has the worst food.

Sure, it'd be fun to look at Caz's harem.

I'm sure Welshland has...some food...thats decent? And not totally bummed off a neighbor. Maybe a cheese. Cheese is usually good. *runs away from that one maggot excrement cheese*
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Literally all our good food is stolen from other countries. British food is actually disgusting. :<
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I live in St. Louis, right in the center of the US. There's a Scottish-themed bar down the street from me called The Tilted Kilt. They have waiters in kilts and waitresses in mini-kilts and plaid everywhere and tons of movie posters of movies set in Scotland. One time when the TVs went down, the owner came out playing the bagpipes.

None of the food is Scottish though. None of it is even British. There's fish and chips on the menu, but every bar in America has that. Everything else is comically American. That buffalo chicken sandwich was not invented in Buffalo, Scotland. Nachos are Mexican, even if you making them with potato chips instead of corn chips and call them "Irish Nachos." Ireland isn't a part of Scotland anyway. Calling your double cheeseburger a "dublin" is not actually clever. Ireland still isn't a part of Scotland. Infusing your Kansas City BBQ sauce with Guiness is a valiant attempt, but still the wrong country for the third time in a row. Calling your pasta "Fat Bastard's Mac & Cheese" isn't even trying. I'm pretty sure Saint Andrew's Street Tacos were not actually endorsed or eaten by Scotland's patron saint. There's a sandwich on the menu called the "Scottish Philly" - I can't make this up. It's just a completely normal Philly Cheesesteak.

But then I look at Scottish food, and think about whether I'd want to eat it, and I forgive them. I didn't really want black pudding and mutton pie for dinner. I just wanted hot wings and onion rings with ranch dressing, served to me by a waitress in a mini-kilt.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
We have pan dulce..