WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Aigis is best personal computer.

Mitsuru. "Mikato! Stop looking up dirty videos on Aigis! Her internet is for SEED operations only!"

Aigis, "I want to be attractive to (Japanese Rednecks) now. I shall now apply a mixture of dirt and water to my exterior."

Mitsuru, "Look what you did to her!"

PLEASE. Koromaru was not only one of the most useful fighters, he was also BOTH most badass, and most adorable.
(well, I know, P3P had different balancing and I actually used Ken there orz sadness. I did awesome tho : D no leveling maniac easy mode)

Also..

It's still fun <3
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=Kylaila
PLEASE. Koromaru was not only one of the most useful fighters...

Excuse me but am I looking at a WRONG OPINION???? Koromaru was useful to Mudo enemies weak to dark for quicker battles*. Junpei with Laevateinn was way more useful on the fire front than Koromaru, making him better in any situation than Koromaru.

Fite me

*I didn't know about the balancing difference between FES and P3P. I recently played P3P, and it's been years since FES, so maybe that's why?*
I tend to prefer magic cannons, and the raw magic power is better than Junpai.
Laevateinn was good for late game, but I had my mc for that hahaha. But at that point Junpei was seriously underleveled. And, for my second playthrough and going for full crit cause knock-down n dizzy abuse in P3P I did use Junpai all playthrough too.

Haha. Call it a matter of taste. I just loved Koromaru <3 No reason to fite over it.
If you called Koromaru NOT cute .. then I'd be a little cranky : )

Basically two major changes:

1. You can control party members directly. DIRECTLY.

2. Dizzy and Knockdown work like Persona 4
In persona 3 if you hit a knocked down enemy again, it stood up again (a pain sometimes with 1.) without losing a turn. I think they lose a turn that way if they stand up naturally.

In persona 4 it is first knocked down, and if hit again will remain dizzy and after another turn then stand up.
Which means you can't ALWAYS have them knocked down.. BUT you can have the whole team wail on them while knocked down.

There are some physical spells that gain extra damage on knocked down targets - now without wasting the turn reset AND for the whole party. (namely Ken and Junpei)
Additionally, a lot of the Tartarus bosses are NOT immune to crit-knock-down (and the story bosses are cake)
Additionally to THAT, you have many more ways to increase your crit chance than you have in Persona 4 (weapons, accessories, plus spell and for MC persona passive ..)
There are many high bosses I genuinly simply killed by auto-attacking and defeating it before it could do a second attack (so no heal for my party needed)

It borks that balance a lot. Makes it all around a lot easier, haha
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Ah. I knew about the mechanic changes, but when I hear the word "balance" I first think about stat and formula tweaking.

It's funny, I still got overall higher damage output from Junpei than I ever did with Koro. If you don't have Laevateinn, Fire/Agni bracers would also work, and you get those earlier in the game.

I played FES and P3P, but I doubt I'll ever go back to FES. P3P is just too good.
I have a feeling kentona would totally love Wahhaman. It's a great manga : D
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Quora doesn't seem to mention when the question was asked. It's probably 15 years old.

Don Miguel I was the King of Portugal between 1828 and 1834, the seventh child and third son of King João VI (John VI) and his queen, Carlota Joaquina of Spain. At the age of 200 years old he bought a Russian website, pretended to be Russian, and translated RPG Maker 2000 to English. He also released a game he made using it, titled Don Miguel's Adventure, in which he showed off various aspects of the engine and created a rudimentary enterable airship. He thought a lot of things were "spiffy" and liked to use the B-) emote. To avoid complicating the issues of successorship in the Portuguese monarchy he disappeared from the RPG Maker scene after a few years and returned to hiding.
author=LockeZ
Quora doesn't seem to mention when the question was asked. It's probably 15 years old.

I know you are probably being facetious with this, but apparently, it was last asked in August 2010. This would also mean someone asked it only about a couple of months after the website itself launched, which is kinda cool, I guess. And also, YM's Don's Adventures 2 now makes marginally more sense.
My mind is full of "wait that's a pu-oooh, I get-ooooooooooooooh goooooooooooood"

(upper right)
Pretty much thinking about drawing stuff, maybe even illegal stuff tbh. That and also the story for a game based on the rtp characters lol
author=Aquablue11
That and also the story for a game based on the rtp characters lol

Don Miguel's Adventure 3: rm2k16 - a dark n' gritty reboot made with the legal version of rm2k, where the wizened Don wanders the rtp halls, sternly reflects on his known life and hacks the US election.
We need a RPG game called the "Adventures in Tumblr Land" where only the most edgy can venture into to survive.
I'm thinking where I'm going to fit an online course into my schedule to get out of the living hell that is my current job.
So, I have this huge document of "writing ideas". Most of them are just sentences that I thought I could get some inspiration from. Some of them are still interesting but one that caught my eye was just:

"The villagers came with pitchforks and torches, the heroes came with swords and magic, but he didn't want to hurt anyone. But he had to make them think he would."

Which I think I got from somewhere. Does anyone recognize this?

Special recognition to "I used to tell my friends that I was grounded so I didn't have to go to parties and I could stay home." which has a kinda melancholy, reserved feel to it.

@KingJNF Oh no! What do you do now that's so bad? D:
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I bet it's retail or customer support.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Depressed, today.
Thinking about bein relieved at getting the 1.1 patch for Sunset Sheriff done today....Also thinking about donuts. And tiny cactii in the shape of kittens. o3o Best fantasy battle pet.
author=pianotm
Depressed, today.

*sends hugs*