WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Just started playing BrĂ¼tal Legend today. So far it's pretty good although i don't quite seem to get the hang of the RTS aspect. Had that same problem with Overlord.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Well, this makes me glad I haven't bought one, yet.
Mirak
I hope they explode too, like that samsung phone did.
So it sounds like Nintendo has created something between an iPhone 6 and a Samsung Note 7.

Although this is still a lot better than what happened with the XBox 360.
author=Corfaisus
I started reminiscing about my old "Legends of Destinies" story from middle school and had an almost manic-like impulse to go on and remake the game using RM2K, but I couldn't find the documents that bore the story. Not that it was much, but those documents went all the way back to 2003 when I wrote them in keyboarding class and somehow saved them and brought them back home.

Oh tee ell

It would've been a dumb game anyway, and not worth the investment of spriting charsets for.

I'm still trying to locate some game called Legend..destiny something or other, the only thing I remember is the hero was the typical bandanna guy, but he looked more mature, and he used a boomerang as a weapon. The starting town had a piano where you could play midi music..

It is such a old series which had it's own website, but never made it to RMN.
Mirak
Dark Souls III at 50% on steam. :C
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Oh ho ho... The Chosen RPG on Steam. Sure it's $0.49, but do you really want something like this plaguing your public profile?

But what strikes me the most as something indicative of its quality is how only about 18.1% of its playerbase got the first achievement, which means 81.9% were just in it for the boobs. And don't even get me started on the 534 positive reviews, although there are a few that went out of their way to expose the corruption in the system, such as user "Squirting Elephant".
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Corfaisus
Oh ho ho... The Chosen RPG on Steam. Sure it's $0.49, but do you really want something like this plaguing your public profile?

But what strikes me the most as something indicative of its quality is how only about 18.1% of its playerbase got the first achievement, which means 81.9% were just in it for the boobs. And don't even get me started on the 534 positive reviews, although there are a few that went out of their way to expose the corruption in the system, such as user "Squirting Elephant".

Half naked boobie women? You don't want that everywhere?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=InfectionFiles
Half naked boobie women? You don't want that everywhere?

Myste is indeed inspired by "the Dragon Quest Series and Chrono Trigger", because the first thing that comes to mind when I recall Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger is nipples poking through underwear.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
That's just a bonus
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Why are there 750 reviews of an RTP game that came out two months ago

What am I doing wrong
Corfaisus
Damn it! I couldn't find a sprite sheet of Robo's battle poses so that I could add a quick job of disturbingly oversized (two whole pixels; how scandalous) metal nipples in a steampunk bikini for a goof on this discussion.

Aremen, I've failed you.
ESBY
extreme disappointment
author=LockeZ
Why are there 750 reviews of an RTP game that came out two months ago

What am I doing wrong
because steam's userbase is fucking huge. tends to have around 9 mil concurrent users, so all you need to do to get 750 reviews is find the 0.0001% dumb enough to play your game
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Corfaisus. Bro. I've got you covered.

Don't click on that link in a place where you shouldn't be looking at pictures of frog-men in bikinis, though.
Corfaisus
I just got past this really frustrating part followed by a long dream sequence... and I FORGOT TO SAVE! Now I have to do it all over again.
author=Corfaisus
I just got past this really frustrating part followed by a long dream sequence... and I FORGOT TO SAVE! Now I have to do it all over again.

Save often, or you'll wish you had.

author=LockeZ
Don't click on that link in a place where you shouldn't be looking at pictures of frog-men in bikinis, though.

Wait, there are places you shouldn't look at pictures of frogmen in bikinis?
Corfaisus
author=FlyingJester
author=LockeZ
Wait, there are places you shouldn't look at pictures of frogmen in bikinis?

It'd be really awkward in the modern day if some student coincidentally got a text during biology class (or whatever you call it) while they were dissecting a frog.
I'd choose her, if you know what I mean
LockeZ
author=Corfaisus
This is how I feel every morining when I wake up for work