WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Your dreams need to get with the times, autosave is practically mandatory barring stylistic choices nowadays!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Yeah, that's pretty neat.
Why the heck is the PandoraHearts anime so obscure? I found it recently and it's freaking awesome! You would think people would want to see the adventures of an effing grim reaper rabbit with chain powers that just constantly throws crazy turns at you!

..... What if one day I finally make something big and awesome and it just ends up becoming incredibly obscure.... That would really suck.
author=Corfaisus
Oh ho ho... The Chosen RPG on Steam. Sure it's $0.49, but do you really want something like this plaguing your public profile?

I know I'm late to the party on this one, but I just wanted to point out that nobody commented on the best part of that promo video: the mysterious badass Edge and his dynamic, expert swordplay.
author=Corfaisus
Oh ho ho... The Chosen RPG on Steam. Sure it's $0.49, but do you really want something like this plaguing your public profile?

But what strikes me the most as something indicative of its quality is how only about 18.1% of its playerbase got the first achievement, which means 81.9% were just in it for the boobs. And don't even get me started on the 534 positive reviews, although there are a few that went out of their way to expose the corruption in the system, such as user "Squirting Elephant".

There's a whole economy of "booster" games on Steam; super-cheap games that exist for the sole purpose of generating achievements and trading cards. In the case of these RTP games, the anime girls are most likely there to convince enough people to upvote it on Greenlight.

It's a pretty broken and terrible system.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Had 6 too many beers last night. My body hates me now. Welp!
Flying Monkey Smashbomb is so good though.
author=dethhollow
Why the heck is the PandoraHearts anime so obscure? I found it recently and it's freaking awesome! You would think people would want to see the adventures of an effing grim reaper rabbit with chain powers that just constantly throws crazy turns at you!

..... What if one day I finally make something big and awesome and it just ends up becoming incredibly obscure.... That would really suck.

A couple of my friends love it, and when I went to conventions I always saw a couple of cosplays from it.
I'd say it's a regional thing.

Good things are loved <3 Hehe, it may not be as in-your-face, tho.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
whoops

Didn't mean to post here.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
pianotm
whoops

Didn't mean to post here.

can we permanently change the tagline to this
Thinking about how strange it is that I worry about whether game-mechanic things (like enemy designs or platform placements) "make sense" in regards to the story/aesthetic when making a game, given that I give literally zero fucks about such things when playing one.
Dudesoft
Are you sure you don't? It should be given half a thought, for sure. I've had bad or random level design turn me off a game. I'm playing Splatterhouse (PS3) right now, and the level design is complete nonsense. Supposed to be focusing on the endless gore, but it does nudge my brain more often than not. I have had to put the game down, because it really started to feel lazy.
Well okay, maybe at least half a fuck.

But I wasn't talking about the quality or coherency of the level layouts themselves, but how things fit into the "narrative". So, while I may dislike the Genesis Sonic games because I think most of their levels are a bunch of meandering nonsense, I don't care about things like "why is Sonic suddenly in a cave" or "wtf is this blue spinning top and why does it exist WHAT IS THE FUCKING LORE, SEGA?!?!?!" etc.
Even for more "serious" games like Ninja Gaiden (or a number of other NES-era platformers) I'm not going to be like "wtf this isn't a fucking natural land formation what are these enemies and why am I fighting them floating platforms don't exist irl this isn't what a real sewer is like I THOUGHT THIS WAS SERIOUS AND SHIT MAN THIS IS BULLSHIT I'M SLAM DUNKING THIS SHIT IN THE GARBAGE BIN RIGHT NOW", and I don't think anyone else does, either*. However, for whatever reason, I can get into this mindset sometimes when working on my own projects.
*well, okay, it's a big world out there, so I guess at least three people have
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Probably had a breakdown.

I forgot about that guy
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Xoe just disappeared... I've always wondered what happened and I've always been quite worried... :<
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
That person was kind of cool, too bad they were very very troubled.

Here, have some electro funk to soothe your wounded memories.

author=InfectionFiles
Probably had a breakdown.
author=Kloe
I've always been quite worried... :<
author=Mirak
they were very very troubled.
Yeah... We talked about it a bit more in depth back then and I sometimes think maybe we should not have or maybe I said something.
I still have unread PMs since last summer when they disappeared.

However, their DA says 15 weeks ago which is the last activity I noticed anywhere. That is good enough for me.

Thanks though! They were really nice to me. That is all :<
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Dudesoft
Today I am celebrating 200 Followers on my Instagram account "jslongstreet"!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I kinda think XoeIsCool was probably an alt account of XxXHelazz.

I know for a fact he had at least four accounts here where he pretended to be different people, because he got in trouble for it several times. I assumed he was banned. Either way he (or she? two of his personalities were female) almost definitely just got bored with that particular persona and created a new one somewhere else with more lenient multi-account rules.