WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nah, not Helaz. Can actually use grammar correctly. Also hasn't tried to come back on despite trying to get back on. I doubt he'd forget about an account he could plague us with.

Maybe their internet got cut. Maybe they forgot the site existed. Maybe their computer broke down.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Liberty
Nah, not Helaz. Can actually use grammar correctly. Also hasn't tried to come back on despite trying to get back on. I doubt he'd forget about an account he could plague us with.
Doesn't mean it wasn't. That crazy thing was probably capable of multiple personalities and some weird vengeance.
That or BizarreMonkey
Biz found a new home and he's happy there. I've talked to him a few times. But nah, Helaz wouldn't stop an account once he had one that got through, believe me on that. He's still hounding people about the site. Got a message from him just the other day asking when he can come back. (Just told him to fuck off and blocked him. >.< How many times do you have to say never before someone -gets- it? By this point there's now way he's serious. The worst kind of troll - one who won't give up. :/ )
InfectionFiles
I feel sorry for whatever place puts up with BM
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=InfectionFiles

He's like a little crazy brother to me.
author=Liberty
He's still hounding people about the site. Got a message from him just the other day asking when he can come back. (Just told him to fuck off and blocked him. >.< How many times do you have to say never before someone -gets- it? By this point there's now way he's serious. The worst kind of troll - one who won't give up. :/ )

Seriously, he’s still at it??? I thought that he finally gave up on us a real long time ago, or eventually got the message, finally, and left us all for good a couple of months back. I mean, I haven’t seen him around creating any new accounts or any new topics lately or sending me any PM’s in a really, really long time, so I always thought that he was gone for totally good - but I guess not; there he is, still bothering Liberty behind the scenes and all, lol.

And as for BizarreMonkey - I’m glad that he’s finally found a new home and he’s really happy there. I only really spoke to him a couple of times over the course, but from what I remembered he wasn’t all that bad whenever I was around. Maybe he was just acting a little bit immature for his age, that’s all. Maybe in a few more years from now he’ll come back to us and become a model citizen here and his game making abilities will improve ten-fold! That would be great!

And congrats on the achievement, Dudesoft! 200 followers is a pretty impressive feet. ^^
author=InfectionFiles

He's cooled off a bit, from what I gather. Maybe maturity started settling in a bit. My talks with him have been pretty cordial despite everything.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
author=InfectionFiles

He's actually a really nice guy now imo, he's super friendly!
(Plus watching BM break Helazz is rather entertaining.)
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I'm thinking about how many knives I'll be stabbed with when I have to finalize RMN World 2's stage list.

._.
halibabica
From angry co-developers who don't like my decisions.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=halibabica
I'm thinking about how many knives I'll be stabbed with when I have to finalize RMN World 2's stage list.

If you competently explain your decisions and make sure everyone is treated fairly, then I should hope that amount will be 0.
Don't let the pressure get to you. If anything, you deserve respect for the enormous amount of work you're taking care of already.
halibabica
That's pretty much it. Hopefully my reasoning is, well, reasonable! Besides, I'm more likely to be stabbed over changes to levels anyway.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

I love it!
InfectionFiles
Anything special gonna happen for the 10,000th gamepage? :P
Corfaisus
Featured Game regardless of quality.

What I want to know is where the guy running the review submission queue is. Not a single new review since April 1st, and I know at least one review for Save Your Mother a.k.a Ghost Town USA* (Finland) is waiting.

*Seriously, is there some sort of hidden community game set up to see who can go the longest without commenting on that game, despite the game dev's best efforts to drum up interest in it?
Seriously, is there some sort of hidden community game set up to see who can go the longest without commenting on that game, despite the game dev's best efforts to drum up interest in it?

Not that I know of. Maybe everyone's already seen the images over and over again on other sites and so don't bother to comment here? (That's one of the reasons I haven't - I've commented on the same images elsewhere. Also, doesn't really appeal to me. :shrug:)

We've got a couple of reviews in the queue, but they've been pretty slim on the ground. (Also keep in mind that they don't show the accept date, but the written date, so some reviews were written before April 1st but needed fixing before being accepted. They'd be new but show up as being made before the 1st, still.)

If the McBJ keeps getting pushed back, we're never gonna get that review jam event. (Waiting for McBJ to finish first, so that the games that come for it are included in the jam.)

I might cook up something comment-wise in the meantime, though. If my internet doesn't crap out on me. :/
InfectionFiles
I know that for myself personally I'm making a point not to comment on it pretty much because the developer got crabby and basically asked for people to. So spite?

It's also a matter of that I would never pay 3.99 for that game. So why bother commenting?

edit: Why don't you comment, Corf?
ESBY
extreme disappointment
because it's easier to complain
Corfaisus
author=InfectionFiles
Why don't you comment, Corf?
author=ESBY
because it's easier to complain

Because I actually went out of my way to write a detailed review with 30 screenshots to accompany it like the guy wanted.