corfaisus
Stuff

^^^This guy gets it.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
why is liberty spamming the site
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Guys, get Retron if you want retro game systems without playing on a legit system. It plays everything, has blutooth controllers or hook ups for legit controllers, and support for ROMs. HD output... it's really so good. F*** Nontendo's limited release bullshit.
author=Craze
why is liberty spamming the site

Am I? Oh, wait do you mean the posts you can't see? That's me commenting on images on game pages that haven't been approved yet so that the devs know what issues are in the images in question - I find it easier to give them a "Hey, this needs fixing" if I can point to stuff in the actual images they show and go "See, this needs this done and that should be like this since you're using this tile wrong" and the like. That way they can see what I mean by looking at their own maps, and then they can replace the images in question (meaning that my comments disappear) before the page gets accepted.
Speaking of, new Tales of a Queuekeeper when? :O

There's still time to do one for Arbor Day!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
That's actually interesting, but no I was poking fun at the currently-deleted spam that got archived yesterday with a "liberty" email posted by "libertyboyse"
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Yeah that's the second or third time I've seen spam from a "libertyboyse", I think it might be coincidence or a plan to overthrow the Libbu Government of RMN.
author=Craze
That's actually interesting, but no I was poking fun at the currently-deleted spam that got archived yesterday with a "liberty" email posted by "libertyboyse"

Must have missed that one, myself. I know we got some spam flagged but didn't know it had my name at the end. It's, uh, totally not my email address >.>

author=FlyingJester
Speaking of, new Tales of a Queuekeeper when? :O

https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18682/?post=811444#post811444

Got you covered brah~
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D

Really interesting video.
Really obvious observations that anyone can make from opening an exported model with a 3D program? As a side note: low poly can be really overstated as every video game developer "did something crudely but did the best with what they could" back in the 90s.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=Darken
Really obvious observations that anyone can make from opening an exported model with a 3D program? As a side note: low poly can be really overstated as every video game developer "did something crudely but did the best with what they could" back in the 90s.

buzzkill
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I absolutely cannot stand the way that guy speaks. Both his tone of voice, and the fact that he deletes all his breaths between sentences so that there's absolutely no time to think about anything he said. I've seen one or two of his other videos before and they're all just as obnoxious.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

=====

EDIT: Remember the other day when I was visibly upset that my FC Twin decided to call it a life on me and I decided against buying Super Mario All-Stars and sharing it with my folks because of it? Well...

We're back on, baby.
So here is a question, what was the most edgelord RPG maker game you ever played? Though we don't get those often anymore; that was like last decade.
Super Columbine Massacre RPG

Though, to be fair, I don't think that game was really being quite as "edge for edge's sake" as what you would typically call an "edglord game".
Also, I haven't played that many RM games (it's part of my "who are you and why are you even here" charm), so I won't be surprised if that game's considered relatively tame compared to your average actual-edgelord game.
Corfaisus
There was that game that we'd prefer to forget ever existed that was about some "birdman" who went around having "sex" with women. There was also an orc that had "sex" with you if you lost.

Essentially anything that includes "sex" is pretty edgelord for me.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Some games made by user darkotakusouls, since the guy makes games inspired by monster rape hentai doujins.
author=Corfaisus
There was that game that we'd prefer to forget ever existed that was about some "birdman" who went around having "sex" with women. There was also an orc that had "sex" with you if you lost.

Essentially anything that includes "sex" is pretty edgelord for me.

Thiiiiiiis one.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Kaliesto
So here is a question, what was the most edgelord RPG maker game you ever played? Though we don't get those often anymore; that was like last decade.
If we include all indie games and not just RPG Maker, my answer is Binding of Isaac.

As for actual RPG Maker games, uh... ask the Queue Keeper there for some more tales. Pretty sure she keeps us from seeing most of the worst ones!

All the worst ones I've played in the last few years were Yume Nikki clones, trying to convey the edgelordiness of being a transhelicopter ghostkin in an abusive home through the highly symbolic gameplay of teleporter mazes.
author=Liberty
author=FlyingJester
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/18682/?post=811444#post811444

Got you covered brah~

Yay! Thanks for that, I actually wasn't expecting this, and certainly not so timely!