WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Lol. It's because "jerked off" is a euphemism for masturbation. So a jerked chicken would be one you gave a handjob to. They were suggesting you buy chickens that other people have already jerked off so you don't have to stroke chicken dick yourself.

Jerked Chicken is also a name of a real recipe, of course.
Hm the only slang I can think of for "fuck" that doesn't actually refer to sex is when you say something is "fucked" and you mean it's really really bad.

Otherwise, it's probably a joke, yeah~

Has anyone ever read The Book Thief? It's a really interesting book set in WW2 and the narrator is Death. Death is very interested in colors in the book, like, probably knows the difference between Tyrian and Han purple interested.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I think grinding in an MMORPG is pretty fucked.

author=Mirak
I'm in a discord server of mostly assholes apparently. I asked for a good jerked chicken recipe and many of them started going on about prefucked chicken this and that and everyone was in on the joke on the mexican who doesn't know. I don't want to talk about it anymore it pisses me off.

Could be worse; you could be a woman and suddenly half the stuff that comes out of your mouth would become a double entendre. Happens to my mom while she's volunteering.

Teenagers, nuff said.

EDIT: Correction: anything to do with balls (Nerf of otherwise) suddenly becomes about sex, even if you're nowhere near them and the jackass making the "joke" just came in the door with them.

Someone needs to lose a whole lot of teeth. Like man, I don't care that your parents split and you lost the only woman in your life, you don't go there and especially with someone you don't know and is therefore 99% likely not to be in to your stupid sense of "bro humor".
author=Gourd_Clae
Has anyone ever read The Book Thief? It's a really interesting book set in WW2 and the narrator is Death. Death is very interested in colors in the book, like, probably knows the difference between Tyrian and Han purple interested.

Great book. I picked it up and didn't put it down til I was done. Cried, but that's the usual for me. (sigh) Honestly really worth a read, for those looking for a good book.
author=Gourd_Clae
Hm the only slang I can think of for "fuck" that doesn't actually refer to sex is when you say something is "fucked" and you mean it's really really bad.

Otherwise, it's probably a joke, yeah~

Fuck is the most versatile word in the english language. You didn't think hard enough.
@kentona oh, fuck me. (Apparently not XD) In all fairness I don't swear very often so my fuckplay is likely not up to snuff.

@Libby I cried too. ;w; I heard there's a movie but it's not as good as the book. Par for the course I guess. :P

Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
author=kentona
Fuck is the most versatile word in the english language. You didn't think hard enough.

Fuck fucking fucked fucker fucking fuckups fuck fucking fucked fucking fuckup fucking fucker's fucking fuckup.

This is a grammatically correct sentence.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Fuck is the best swear because it's completely gender neutral, can be used in the sexual and non-sexual sense, is satisfying to say or scream and can be substituted really easily with other words that don't leave people wondering what you mean. FIRETRUCK! used to be my word of choice as a kid. ;p
Anyone curious what will happen to forums since Discord has become such a big thing now?
Discord's been around long enough to notice differences in forum use - at least a few months now, full time. We still get a fair amount of traffic. It'd be more reliable to compare before slack and after slack, honestly, since there was a lot of slack use when it was the main chat channel, and they're pretty much the same thing, discord just allows for voice chat as well as normal chat.

Even with discord, I know I still check the site more than once a day, where possible. XD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
All the people on Slack just moved there from the Skype channel, anyway.
True enough, though we have gotten more people over time. And those from Skype came from irc.
author=Craze

Damn, I literally just saw one of these things for the first time in my life when a co-worker brought it to the hospital where we both serve. Now, this is a thing too?! Oh well, it's probably not any more soulless then a plethora of other mobile stuff.
author=Kaliesto
Anyone curious what will happen to forums since Discord has become such a big thing now?

How can it be a big thing if I am not on it?

anywho, Sony wants to do a Fidget Spinner movie by 2019
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
So if Tenacious D's "Tribute" isn't The Greatest Song In The World, what is? Judging by the song, it must've been a cover of Nickelback.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Man if you're not allowed to have two days of inactivity before two people who followed your those two days before unfollow you on twitter then i simply don't have it in me to gather enough followers. My art can't be fucking rushed.
What the fuck is a Slack? And since when did Discord replace forums in anyway?

You can take my IRC and my forums from my cold dead hands!
Corfaisus
"They strike FIGHTING POSES!"
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I'm going to pikachew the fuck out of your face.