WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I like to imagine that in the original post the apple was fresh.
I thought it was a brown plastic bag
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Looking from my cellphone i thought it was chicken.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
It has a stem so it's very clearly a baby pumpkin that someone cake farted on.

I hatch a Tyrogue out of an egg in Pokemon Go (I went back). With my 0% knowledge of Johto, I Bulbapedia what it evolves into. Hitmonlee, it says. Excitedly I evolve it seeing as that'd fill one more space in my Pokedex. I get a Hitmonchan instead, something I've caught many times (hence why I had the candies to evolve Tyrogue in the first place).

Sometimes RNG can be the first to go sit on a ceramic toilet seat during winter. That's how much I hate it.
never forget the rotten apple
g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-
g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-
GHOSTS

halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
GRS that gif is too scary

I'm wondering how long it will be before I can release RMN World 2 for real. It's that moment where you can't do a thing 'cuz you gotta wait for someone else to do a thing.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

So far, not the most "buy it because it'll make you happy/successful like this guy" (that belongs to one weighed down by Flintstones promoting cigarettes and loving your spouse because she bought you a bigger can of coffee) selection of commercials, but still pretty good.
Mirak
It's been quite a while since the last time i touched the devil's lettuce, and everywhere i go, everywhere i am, it smells of it. A pungent, seductive scent that follows me everywhere despite it being nowhere.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
did you store some in your nostril
Mirak
It sure seems like it, the way i detect that smell everywhere.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Corfaisus
author=turkeyDawg
scooped this little guy out of the pool yesterday

snek

apparently it's a babby Yellow-Bellied Racer; not sure about eastern vs western

Found while I was out. Thought it was dead because it was lying motionless in the middle of the sidewalk. Went back to take a look at it and it started slithering away.

EDIT: Wanted to call it a snok because it's too ugly to be a snek. Google'd snok to make sure it wasn't a racial slur and got this.

"I hate my life."
Mirak
author=Corfaisus
Google'd snok to make sure it wasn't a racial slur
lol
Speaking of sneks there was a cute one in my basement but my cousin who's a brute killed it. :/ THEN SHOWED ME ITS CORPSE LIKE HE EXPECTED ME TO BE PROUD THAT HE KILLED THE INNOCENT SNEK
Corfaisus
Is your cousin a dog? Maybe it was a gift?
author=Corfaisus
Is your cousin a dog? Maybe it was a gift?
My dog would've made friends with the small tube person instead of killing it. ;w;
*Throws a pokeball at random person*