WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Skynet: Take over this world? Fuck that shit *drives into pool*

oh god I have 11MB of free space left in my locker and it's all gifs and shit I don't want to delete
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
make games for lockerspace
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I laughed harder than I should have. Robot suicide is no joke; you can't just replace a life like that.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
the miracle of life.zip has been successfully copied to the desktop.

Another fan game idea I had some time ago. A crossover game with Corpse Party and Fatal Frame.
Anyone played the SNES RPG called Eien no Filena? Just curious.
Yes. It's great, though the music gets pretty repetitive after a while (they couldn't splash out for at least another song or two?)
RPGs with only one battle theme are the devil's video game

(I have no idea if Eternal Filena is one of them but the chat reminded me of Dual Orb 2 which is!)
author=GreatRedSpirit
RPGs with only one battle theme are the devil's video game

(I have no idea if Eternal Filena is one of them but the chat reminded me of Dual Orb 2 which is!)

you should now have 211mb of free space
author=kentona

Thanks! I was starting to worry I'd have to actually finish a game!
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=kentona

How did this happen and how can I make it happen to me as well?
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=NeverSilent
author=kentona

gam mak get mak scur
rev gam 50 SCUR
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Just like you could accuse certain types of Christians of being able to pull out some Bible quote from somewhere to "prove" or "disprove" anything they want, the same is true about picking out isolated quotes to bash that religion.

Besides, if all you come to RMN for nowadays is to pontificate and demonstrate how much you look down upon others for their religious beliefs even where they do you no harm whatsoever, maybe you're the one who should seriously question their priorities in life.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Corfaisus
author=NeverSilent
author=kentona
gam mak get mak scur
rev gam 50 SCUR

I lolled so hard you have no idea
Protip : Militant atheism is no better than militant (any religion)'ism.

Protip #2 : Atheism itself is a faith. Until we explore the entire universe and perhaps other dimensions, we cannot decisively conclude that there is no omnipotent being or force that we call "God".
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
They are called aliens, Dy! :p
I don't know about that. Atheism is considered more like a philosophy rather than a faith.

Though I've heard Atheism becoming more like some kind of deranged cult these days.

On another note Buddhism seems to fall under philosophy as well from what Monks say, and less to do with Faith.

There is talks about this as well:
https://philosophy.stackexchange.com/questions/1580/what-is-the-difference-between-philosophy-and-religion

The only weak point that would be considered faulty with my logic that it is difficult to categorize certain organizations.

Corfaisus
author=Sated
There are plenty of Christains who are on board with science and facts. More than you obviously think. Quit with the generalisations.
"I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over man, but to be in silence" ~ Timothy 2:12

lol

Clean out your own department before jumping down into mine. Oh wait, that's scriptural, which is just a bunch of superstition and cavemen shouting at the sun. Not at all drawn from human experience or anything.

And before coming back with any excuse that it's not your school that this is happening in, understand that my own pastor has been inspired by my mother and her knowledge of Scripture and has no problem listening to her. Silence isn't being employed here and you can't assume what's true for some is true for all.
Sure, let's forget also that of all the books in the Bible, the ones of the Apostles are full of differences between them where they can't even agree what happened on Jesus' death. Because the people who wrote them are inherently flawed and experienced different things or applied their own bias etc etc etc

If you're picking and choosing scripture to prove your own points then you're doing it very very wrong and you're everything that is wrong with religion and non-religion. Grow up.

<- Someone who actually studied the Bible for upward of 10 years and has read the whole thing back to front more than once. Not that that makes me better at all than someone who just picked it up and liked what they read, but still, study something for a while and you tend to understand it a bit better than the average Joe looking for something to throw in others' faces.

I mean, hell, there's a huge difference between random pieces of scripture that are basically history lessons and actual rules in the Bible - that's like quoting Beowulf as the utter and irreversible truth that all should abide by. I mean, Beowulf has some pretty awesome moral lessons, here and there, and there's definitely some stuff in there that are beneficial to nowdays, but I'm not about to go out and get drunk beyond belief or sleep with every woman (or man) in the town just because I can.

OH LOOK ONE GUY IN THE BIBLE THINKS WOMEN SHOULDN'T SPEAK!!! AND THIS ONE TEXT SAYS WOMEN HAVE TO CARRY LAMP OIL! AND THIS ONE SAYS WOMEN SHOULD SPIKE HER LOVER THROUGH THE HEAD!!!

... Welp, if that's what the Bible says, I'd better go do that then.

:/