WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=GreatRedSpirit
Our Skynet overlords speak!(to each other, bartering over something)

two ais
Alice: balls have zero to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to

Bob: you i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me

Bob: i i can i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bob: i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bob: you i i i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Alice: balls have 0 to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to

Bob: you i i i everything else . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

What's Alice's obsession with balls?

New Page Topic: What's Alice's obsession with balls?
they mean zero to her
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, the way it was explained, whenever you see a repetition of words, like "to me to me to me" or "i i i i i", it's a count. They're bartering for a certain amount. Alice is asking for a specific amount of balls in exchange for something that Bob is asking for.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small,
And the ones that mother gives you don't do anything at all.
Ask Alice when she's ten feet tall.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=pianotm
Well, the way it was explained, whenever you see a repetition of words, like "to me to me to me" or "i i i i i", it's a count. They're bartering for a certain amount. Alice is asking for a specific amount of balls in exchange for something that Bob is asking for.

It's only a matter of time before we leave baby-making up to the machines.

author=GreatRedSpirit

Bob: i . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It's also telling how this was the thing that shut Bob up. I didn't know AI could take a nervous pause.
If it were in Bob's programming, it would've ended in ". . . okay".

What I'm waiting for is the experiment where they leave an art robot in a room with numerous pictures on the wall and it decides what to reproduce on paper and it chooses the heart. Imagine the clickbait title.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Sated
It can't be tumblr because no one was faux offended about something irrelevant.
^
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
*sigh*

All right.

*grabs a pile of M&Ms*

*grabs the other pile of M&Ms*

Let's do this.

Terrible jokes aside, I'm a little sad the CD music isn't working. The rest of the game seems to be fine, though, so, I suppose I shouldn't argue too much!
InfectionFiles
I like you, Marrend. You get it
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I'm thinking about scheemes that will help me have a reason to post a lot so that I can surpass Kloe in post count. To be very honest, I only post this post in order to get closer to outpost the post count of Kloe.

Marrend, you should be able to get the cd music if you use Grayface's MM6 patch. https://sites.google.com/site/sergroj/mm#TOC-GrayFace-MM6-Patch-v2.0
It lets you put the music as mp3s in a folder and redirects the path from cd to folder. Oh and the patch fixes a lot of small bugs and issues on modern systems.

o3o Now Marrend can groove on the ambient music in the great white north while slowly freezing to death and getting curse spammed by harpies.
InfectionFiles
author=OzzyTheOne
I'm thinking about scheemes that will help me have a reason to post a lot so that I can surpass Kloe in post count. To be very honest, I only post this post in order to get closer to outpost the post count of Kloe.

Goooood, Ozzy. Let the hate flooow through you. She is your nemesis.

Out post her.

Do it.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Try as you might, Kloe always seems to increase her post count each month.

Well, there's a lot of images on the site that languish from lack of feedback or interaction. Same with games and blogs in general. There's also a fair few feedback threads where people would appreciate a word or three on what they've created - the creative section is full of art and music etc threads. There's also the resource/script/article/tutorial sections of the site where no-one dares to tread (or post).

A few ideas~
Marrend
Copying the music files as MP3s might not be a bad idea, actually. Though, I may still want to keep Grayface's patch in mind.

Or, look out for a similar patch for MM8, when I get around to it. That game felt pretty buggy to begin with, but, since running it on a Win XP machine, and having it crash during the first dungeon, I basically haven't messed with it.

*Edit: Huh. Grayface did an MM7 and an MM8 patch too. Snagged.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
author=Liberty
Well, there's a lot of images on the site that languish from lack of feedback or interaction. Same with games and blogs in general. There's also a fair few feedback threads where people would appreciate a word or three on what they've created - the creative section is full of art and music etc threads. There's also the resource/script/article/tutorial sections of the site where no-one dares to tread (or post)
Yes listen to this person you all should of give more feedback to my games and art threads. >:C
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Mirak
Yes listen to this person you all should of give more feedback to my games and art threads. >:C

I refuse Mirak! I'm too lazy :V
Marrend
author=OzzyTheOne
author=Mirak
I refuse Mirak! I'm too lazy :V

Oh. Then, doing a written LP of something is probably not a good suggestion!
InfectionFiles
author=Frogge
Try as you might, Kloe always seems to increase her post count each month.

Posted
Corfaisus
I approach post count like I do Runescape. I do it when and to the quantity that I feel like and then I walk away.