WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=GreatRedSpirit
somebody please make a game where all the text is translated by google and see how incomprehensible it is

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Defeat represents realty... not if you're the one doing the selling.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
well it's not google translate but this may be of interest aswell~

It's called Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal, fyi.
I'm gonna cast dijon on y'all, get ready!

(I forgot that series existed, I watched it last time until the story trigger broke after the Ant Lion. Thanks!)
you really cut the mustard as a wizard, GRS!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
"Neutralize Germany"

Somehow, I missed that one when I was visiting that site. Oh man...I died.
author=kentona
you really cut the mustard as a wizard, GRS!

Just don't expect any high level magic out of me, I'm known to clutch my Pearls.
Experimentation is the best way to make discoveries. Experiment with everything.
author=zoe
In the video he says the result depends on the speed at which the two black holes are moving towards each other. Since the two black holes are moving so very very slowly towards each other, it is extremely likely that eventually they will simply be unable to escape each other gravity and they will, merge. The resulting merger will be will be unbelievably catastrophic distorting the very fabric of the universe.

Quite the climax to a story.
pianotm
Doesn't everybody enjoy a good climax?
sevene
i just want to be an icy spitted glass of coke.
Ebeth
always up for cute art and spicy gay romance
I got my hearing aids today!!! Very cool to be able to hear everything happening again though it's weird to adjust too.

Also does anyone want to do another mafia game??
pianotm
I'm going to start putting one together. I actually did start working on it, but then I got busy for awhile.
I would like to play some Mafia.
I've never played Mafia before but I think it would be fun?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Marrend
...I just have to remember what "RMN" really stands for!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I just got done scrambling my brain trying to remember the word "monotonous" because I got into it with myself about this game I recently reviewed. Thank you Google for leading me in the right direction with "boring repetition".
Corfaisus
author=Dyhalto
Holy crap! benos is alive!

Why was that the thing that brought them back from the grave?