WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I put this out there in her stream but I have an idea for a new gammak event:

Everyone has to make a game with the sole purpose of torturing Liberty, because she has to stream them all.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Wasn't that this event?
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
..... maybe.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Caz
..... maybe.

..... maybe?
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It's a few days late, but anyway...
cookies and cream ice cream is my favorite thing on the planet

Just throwin that out there
So I have been on a writer's block for the longest time, and I finally found some small inspiration for a idea that has not been tried yet in JRPGs (least I hope not anyway). Right now I'm fleshing out the background story which ends up me creating another layer, and then another layer for it to make sense.

It's hard to come up with something semi-original when most things have been done to death in JRPGs lately, and unless you want to count Anime into the original idea count.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=kentona
this movie
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7042862/

I'm thinking about watching that movie.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
If it's better idea to redownload discord on my phone again or return to this what are you thinking about thread.
My dogs are God's angels sent down from heaven. I'm thoroughly convinced at this point.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
zacheatscrackers
My dogs are God's angels sent down from heaven. I'm thoroughly convinced at this point.

Did you ever doubt it?
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE look at this cool mug my gf made me.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I need to get myself an RMN Icecream bowl, that just looks so cool Caz!

...I mean I did already make myself a gammak bracelet but I NEED RMN NEAR MY FOODS!
That's really neat Caz, haha. I gotta get me one of those; the looks of confusion by my family would be worth it .3.