WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
So when's the merch store opening up
I like RMN for the fact almost nobody never really gets banned here for all sorts of discussions..well except for those who really go out their way to get banned lol

Come to find out the artist behind the Langrisser Series and other video game series also did some...dirty stuff on the side.

OH MY.jpg

Kind of reminds me what happen to that one series that was for MEGA,SEGA CD...I can't remember the name atm.
hope weis dont take a month to get back to me, I gotta get back t'work dayamyet
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Seiromem
So when's the merch store opening up

Never. It was a joke suggestion to begin with.

That is a pretty spiffy mug, though.

A local radio station is using the VomZom font, just like RMN. It's been bugging me for years. I should sue.
http://www.my921.ca
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Sue them, and get the money for the merch store that is totally going to open in the near future 100% guaranteed
Anyone know of some RMN games with a 80s Cyberpunk theme to it?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
A Blurred Line?
Alter A.I.L.A. Genesis ?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Karma Flow and Vindication Drive are both fantastic. Vindication Drive is commercial, but it's cheap and well worth it.
Hey, Camtasia is part of the Up Your Game humble bundle right now for $20. I don't do screen recording stuff, but in the past (like years ago) I struggled with it (specifically recording system audio!). Is this worth it?

E:
or are there other viable alternatives?? Sometimes I just want to record a simple thing or two but I don't have anything installed or configured. I want to change that.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
If you're looking for recording software, OBS is a good solution, in my opinion. It's free and has worked really well for me so far. It's mainly intended for recording or streaming video footage, but I'm pretty sure you can use it to just record and output sound as well.

For the purpose of working with audio only, I'd recommend Audacity for that (also free). It's especially useful for editing purposes. You can set it up to record system audio, although doing so requires some fiddling around with computer setting first. Unlike OBS, I don't think Audacity can record both microphone input and system audio at the same time, though.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I second OBS, for the purposes of gamedev it is a brilliantly simple tool.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
That's a lovely mug, Caz.

Also, I decided to semi-open Discord for a while and only be there like once a week.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
I use OBS a lot for grabbing gifs and stuff - although I don't know what the best video editing software is. Camtasia can handle some of that for you but I think there are better options.

And that mug Caz <3 your gf seems like a sweetie
I just use Fraps and MSI Afterburner to record my stuff. Works well for me.
Long time no see peeps. Back to reality after a year of working holiday in Australia. :( I miss Straya so much. Uluru, Queensland, Cairns, Darwin, NT...so many places to see, so little time! :'(

Tasmania still remains as my favorite road trip out of all the ones I did when I was there! The Great Ocean Road was fun too and the Grampians was the best hiking we did e-vah~

Oh and FUCK DO I MISS MELBOURNE T____T

Next time, maybe... Canada?? :D