WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
author=zDS
author=Kaliesto
Wonder if YDS knows he is a legend for making this topic after so many years?
can I take the credit

Only if she'll give it to you.

Also, YDS was a woman.

EDIT: 10 clucking years (drumsticks) of this thread. Nobody does that much thinking!
As long as this thread lives, RMN lives.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Kaliesto
Wonder if YDS knows he is a legend for making this topic after so many years?

also she got a fan made sequel for a game of hers that was literally just a little shitpost for christmas

it's impressive

i wonder who would be crazy enough to make a fanmade sequel to a game like that

(Morning news cycle rant)
User was warned for this post
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

We're pissed about gun violence, too, but we're more pissed at the people committing the acts. Put these people on blast so that no one will want to be them.

Frankly, I don't want nor need a gun; I take my shit hand-to-hand. Some little piss ant accused me of being a "snake in the grass", so I took him by the shoulders and showed him the door. Of course, all the time he spent telling others that I'm "done for" and that "things are coming" accounted for nothing because I'm no fucking keyboard warrior and at the first sign of taking responsibility for his words, he caved. I'm a man who doesn't take shit lying down.

I called him a "no-sack-having furry" and that "anyone who talks this much has to have no balls whatsoever". Turns out, I was right. Little candy-ass apparently threw up because he was afraid to even talk to me. So yeah, hiding behind a machine and taking it to the man from a distance is the calling card of a coward. Instead of talking it out, let's just silence everyone with a few shells. How about go fuck yourself because people don't deserve to die?

EDIT: Just so we're absolutely clear, the last sentence was directed at those who decide to use guns as a means to solve their own problems. At my angriest and most willing to start a fight, I told the guy for him to get his ass outside because "we need to talk". I was going to correct him for his attempt at character assassination (the only thing I have is my word), and all my anger was going to come with it. I was seeing red, but it was because I was being disrespected among my peers by some deceiving newbie who doesn't know me.
Blanked the post since it was written in somewhat bad faith. I don't actually think anyone has the right to take someone else's life, regardless of if its wished or waited or what have you... So it shouldn't stay up and distort my own views.

I'm just fuckin' stressed about it lately, is all. That, and family issues at home have been pressing on my nerves a lot.

I apologize for bringing up such an ugly topic and a shitty rant to the screens of people who wanted to come here to unwind. I shouldn't have done that. You'd think that after causing a ruckus so many times I would have learned, but it seems that burning bridges is just a special talent I have, lol

(This isn't me being passive aggressive btw, I am legitimately sorry for being a cockhead)
Corfaisus
Why were you warned about it, though? You weren't attacking the community, an organization or encouraging others to do so, so it's not like it goes against the TOS. Heck, I'd appeal for you.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Frogge
IT'S 6:37 AM AND IM HUNGRY BUT WERE OUT OF CUP NOODLES GOD FUCK ME
You stuffed all the caps letters into one post to make up for all the posts you type all lower case.

Is that economics?
author=Frogge
IT'S 6:37 AM AND IM HUNGRY BUT WERE OUT OF CUP NOODLES GOD FUCK ME

So we got new soy-flavored cup of noodles at work. And they give you very serious flatulence. I had two last night because we were running too late to go get dinner, and then later that night I was woken up by the sound of my own farting.
Corfaisus
author=AlaskanEmily
I was woken up by the sound of my own farting.

Love it

I was once woken up by the feeling of rolling out of bed and landing face first on the floor. I immediately got to work dismantling my frame, so now I sleep on the floor. Sleep is dangerous.
author=Corfaisus
author=AlaskanEmily
I was woken up by the sound of my own farting.
Love it

I was once woken up by the feeling of rolling out of bed and landing face first on the floor. I immediately got to work dismantling my frame, so now I sleep on the floor. Sleep is dangerous.

I had a creaky frame (old metal-spring bed) so I took it out and slept on two mattresses. Suddenly I understood why you need a frame (leaned wrong, mattresses would slide).

I got a new bed frame (it had those cabinets) but mattresses were then too small. I wanted a new mattress size, but then it was too firm. So now I stay up until like 2-3am every night so I'm tired enough to not mind it.
author=Corfaisus
Why were you warned about it, though? You weren't attacking the community, an organization or encouraging others to do so, so it's not like it goes against the TOS. Heck, I'd appeal for you.

I mean I did say that I hope someone's brains get blown out
Glad ya owning it. Everyone has their weakspots or bad knee-jerk reactions.

Hope ya can get yourself some space to breathe. Sounds like it's been rough lately. Doesn't make things easier.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I'd rather have living space than breathing space *ba dum tish invades poland*
Corfaisus
author=InfectionFiles
I'd rather have living space than breathing space *ba dum tish invades poland*

EDIT: This is what you should actually be watching. I didn't know the Gameboy had so much to offer the world- through third party developers!

You should look up that guy who 3D printed an adapter for a DSLR lens or some shit to attach to the gameboy camera. Wild.

That Johnny Johnny meme sure is popular, I think I better cash in on it...

Oh wait, too late, I already tried, just now...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Roden
Blanked the post since it was written in somewhat bad faith. I don't actually think anyone has the right to take someone else's life, regardless of if its wished or waited or what have you... So it shouldn't stay up and distort my own views.

I'm just fuckin' stressed about it lately, is all. That, and family issues at home have been pressing on my nerves a lot.

I apologize for bringing up such an ugly topic and a shitty rant to the screens of people who wanted to come here to unwind. I shouldn't have done that. You'd think that after causing a ruckus so many times I would have learned, but it seems that burning bridges is just a special talent I have, lol

(This isn't me being passive aggressive btw, I am legitimately sorry for being a cockhead)

Hey, I understand this feeling all too well. I'm also way too stressed or legit angered by certain things that go on in politics or other stuff and it really is hard for me not to talk about those things here on RMN. But seeing as those kinds of conversation usually lead to just more anger, I just do my best to keep that to myself and bring it up mostly to my personal friends.

Also, I don't care if this gives me flak, I reported your initial post because I really did not like some of the language used in it, even though I did agree with some of it. I know we're in a stressful time, but all I hope is that you can manage to pull through it Roden, even though there are many things that you and I might deeply disagree upon.
Corfaisus
In the news today *jingle*:

author=Corfaisus
In the news today *jingle*:

The speeches by Obama and Bush were great. You can feel the quiet call outs to Trump peppered within them by the very nature of honoring the man's life.