WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

"I mean, sure I DO want to murder babies, but it was unfair of them to JUST ASSUME and jump to that conclusion!"

E:
perfect new page snipe
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
It's much more satisfying to assume the worst about people than to assume they just have regular trivial issues that are basically fine, because if you assume the worst about them then you can feel really smug, superior and satisfied when you yell at them and call them out for being a horrible person.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Honestly, what I think about now is about how ten years ago when I had the aptitude and skill and an idea I squandered it being a little a shit head posting random bullshit because I thought it was funny and yet. Here today I post now because I finally realize I had people like Craze, Karsuman, Lois cipher (If he still goes by that) And Bavarian and Dudesoft ready and willing to help me make a game and give it direction and I squandered it. The past few months I've come back to this site and just stared at the main page picturing what I could have made with the help of my friends from back then being on par with Lisa the painful, and yet for the talent I did have has become nothing, and all I have is my self to blame.
hey Ark I think I remember you from back in the day

Anyway, I was thinking...I kind of want to make a game about animals, non-anthropomorphic, talking animals with the power of speech, but I want it to be reasonably dark and serious, not some Disney bullshit for children. Okay, sure, but how the hell do I do that? If you have actually read Watership Down et al (I haven't) you're probably qualified to give at least a partial answer.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I remember you Ark. It's hard to forget someone who butchered a Mafia game by repeatedly posting "I am Mafia" and then flipping Town 8U 8U 8U

It's best not to beat yourself about the past and look to how what you can do in the future. But I'm guessing you knew that already.
author=StormCrow

Anyway, I was thinking...I kind of want to make a game about animals, non-anthropomorphic, talking animals with the power of speech, but I want it to be reasonably dark and serious, not some Disney bullshit for children. Okay, sure, but how the hell do I do that? If you have actually read Watership Down et al (I haven't) you're probably qualified to give at least a partial answer.

Maybe you should read Watership Down then
author=StormCrow

Maybe you should read Watership Down then

nes maker is looking cool

far as I'm aware you can play these on an actual NES with a kit.
Like lightning in a bottle, it feels like my inspiration the other day on how to escape my caregiving workplace has ran out of internal enthusiasm. Not only would my boss likely talk me out of it, but the thought of possibly going into debt for the sake of a chance to make it as a nutritionist when I have absolutely no connections in any facets of the field seems disheartening.
How the hell do I get out of this confining caregiver job I've been trapped in for years now? Why is it so difficult to summon the willpower to find something else? Why can't I seem to pull myself away from the endless duty I've been tasked with?
Lavy, I'm not sure this is the right answer, but maybe take a second job to help your dream job goals and possibly take less hours at your caregiver job. I recommend not doing anything spontaneous.
Hey Ark.

It's not too late.

I'm 37.

...and I'm still tryin'
PS. Boobs are legit awesome
you have been warned for double posting
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
fucking ban him
you have been banned for saying "forking"
Double posts don't problem in welp.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
You have been warned for broken English.
fork!!!!!!

everyone should watch the good place, speaking of which it should have its season four starting this week i think...