WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=StormCrow
What's like...the upper limit, the most naps it's acceptable to take in one day....

I'm wondering if you don't have Seasonal Affective Disorder. That's the first thing to come to mind. If you're frequently having horrible headaches in the winter months, that might be related, too.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Unfortunately the person you replied to can no longer reply back.
Usually I've seen SAD show up as just depression and irritability. I haven't seen it cause headaches that much.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Mirak
Unfortunately the person you replied to can no longer reply back.
Did that fraud finally get banned?

Or did he commit suicide?
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Kaliesto
Who got banned?
StormCrow, maybe?
Someone should make a game where all of us are made as enemies or Heroes and our Makerscore is our HP.

I only have 583 so I'm weak as hell.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Max HP isn't everything. Maybe you appear in a group of 5 and all of you immediately cast Firaga.
Beefy McDamageSponge reporting!
Mirak
I guess that makes me one of the average mid-game random encountrr
author=kentona
Beefy McDamageSponge reporting!

PDR * 1000%
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm reminded of a thread, where you use your age as a level, and stats/skills distribution were based on that value.

Kinda the same general idea as using one's MakerScore as an HP value?

*Edit: I'm kinda thinking about the dream I had last night, because it involved RMN. Like, there was this screenshot of a map with a 3x3 table in the corner, and their was this odd insistence on putting a stool on top of the table. I was like, "Are you just putting things down randomly?", and Libby responded with "Don't do that shit. If you're going to criticize, don't just say something negative. Make a suggestion of how to change what you see is wrong."

Or something to this effect. I woke up with the thought of "Well, you can either reduce the size of the table for it to make more sense, or move the stool up a tile to make more sense."

It's a thought process that's was bothering me for a while, for whatever reason, but, not so much now. Maybe.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Are you sure the person wasn't trying to map a poltergeist incident?
oh my god i havent been on this site since like 2015-2016 and its all the same!! so many of yall are still here!! THIS TOPIC WITH 1600+ PAGES IS STILL HERE

the nostalgia hit me hard, guys....i just came here to see if vx ace or MV is considered better and i got wrapped up in Forum Nostalgia...

if i ever stop being lazy and make games (at least i have college as an excuse now) i should def come back here

e:tho it looks like things are quieter than they used to be...its nice to see y'all ain't dead
A lot of random talk tends to take place on the discord (link in footer), but yes, we're still here~

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty
A lot of random talk tends to take place on the discord (link in footer), but yes, we're still here~

If you're as confused as I was about where the Discord link is in the footer, it's under Community, labeled as Chat.
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
author=wildwes
e:tho it looks like things are quieter than they used to be...

If you wish to make things...noisy, I'd suggest posting in every thread of interest. XD
Mirak
And gamepages!
Zakariya
Every misdeed has its own punishment, and every good deed has its reward.
One area where I'd recommend posting would be the Heartache 101 section, which could use a..."reboot", for a lack of a better word.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm nostalgic for screenshot survival. I haven't posted there for ages.

I like discord sometimes, if an interesting game design, film or personal discussion happens, but most of the time I prefer to be here.