THE GAME IM MAKING

Pages: 1
So its been somewhat slow paced I just got rpg vx and I got most the world map done sotry in progress even started making like a mini side quest by land when I say land I mean lots of it. Im gonna do the buy castle thing to with mini sdie stuff in it too. But I want to make it so you can purchase soldiers and then they appear to protect your castle. Also I want to be able to habe the player so they can build up on the land like towns ect it will be hard. I have made the wolrd big enough to have over 60 towns excluding dungeons ect. I only have about 20 maps give or take but you see the world and iits really big to say the least plents of npcs not go to a castle and only have like 10 guards is more like a war camps. I really need help if anyone knows how i could do a purchase system for troops would be cool.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I saw your name, noticed the typo in it, and now I can't stop imagining a character named Gigalomesh. I'm picturing him with six arms and wielding a different sex toy in each one.

Sorry that wasn't productive at all but I couldn't keep myself from sharing it.

Anyway if you're asking for help on how to code this you should probably go do the help & requests forum. If you're asking for advice on how to make it fun, though, then I'm more than willing to share my thoughts, but you'll need to tell us more about what your goals are with it and what ideas you have so far.
I sorry about that I tend to type really fast so I never fix my typos cuz im trying to do a million other things. My goal is one to make it without a doubt a very long game. But I want to and and in the process of making a war theme/rpg its gonna be a mixture of games in one. But becuase of this the events seem to be harder to do I want a bit of everything in the game. I took the idea of the world from my favorite sereis suikoden 1-5 own them all as I own many other games. Im new to all the rpg makers yet I learn fast. My goal is to make the player feel like he cant ever complete all the side quests and story more so side quests. I want to side track the players so then they forget what they were doing and just got involved in doing side misstions. Rate now I plan on having a battle simulation theme where enemys attack your castle and you have to deffend against them depening on how many troops you have the better your odds just be able to do that or develop that will be really hard. I got the banking system in the game took me a few hours to figure it out some people dont explain it to well. Then I got the house thing down not hard making monsters appear not hard I want to do a lunar effect where they reapper after a certin amount of time witch would help with the war theme. But in those parts of the quest all you would have to do is get to the general of the bad guys and kill him thus killing off his army aka they diappear. But I want lunar effect for most the game. Im making most of the npcs from scratch trying to do the faces. and why giglamesh was wrong i dont know i never really get that name wrong i use it for eveything even a password when i was in the navy must have slipped heh. Anyways so if you can give pointers or a video on how to do the lunar effet type style of game would be usome.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When I asked what your goals were with it and what ideas you had so far, I didn't mean the game, I meant the specific feature you were asking for advice on how to do.
And please, split your posts in different paragraphs ?(how does the plurials or this word works ? haha)
And please, split your posts in different paragraphs ?(how does the plurial or this word works ? haha)
Ok I want to know how to mak enemys like lunar where they die but come back
LockeZ
Well, yeah, you said that much before. Under what conditions do you want them to respawn? Every 5 minutes? Upon leaving and re-entering the map? After certain cut scenes? After fighting a certain number of battles?

Since you're apparently asking for instructions on how to make something work rather than advice on how to make it fun, you really should be in the help and requests forum instead of the game design and theory forum. But if you can be more specific I will try to answer anyway.
But... he is in the Help and Requests forum...
It was probably moved.
Pages: 1