+++ DYNRPG - THE RM2K3 PLUGIN SDK +++

author=PepsiOtaku
Patch on a fresh version 1.08 RPG_RT.exe instead of your old one and then add any .ips patches you use to the newly added "DynPatches" folder. You don't need to apply them directly to the exe anymore.

Old plugin dll files should still work with the new version if I'm not mistaken, so I'm not sure what happened in your scenario. Your dynrpg.ini shouldn't change after you update either.

Thanks for your rapid answer man! I use a version 1.09, the DynRPG downgrade automatically to 1.08?
Ah that's your problem. 1.09 is incompatible unfortunately. You have to use 1.08. :/
Perfect! Thanks PepsiOtaku! works fine!
i found a seriosly error in combat with new version of DynRPG:

When i use a item in a battle (potion for example) game close and this error appears:

only appens with this version, i have a 4 ips patches, noautobattle, normal skill duration, betteraep and save_switch and i have 7 plugins (Animated monsters, condition icons, Dynblending, Dynrunning, game_clock, menu_tweaks and order_switch)

Hmm it might take some trial and error. Try without animated monsters or condition icons first since those are battle related. Swap out DynRPG plugins until you find the culprit. I can't imagine the ips patches would be the cause.

Edit: It might also be something you have defined (or not defined) in your DynRPG.ini
I found a error! Is the one of the ips archive, dynrpg_normal_skill_window_duration.ips is the cause of this error, if erase this ips of the Dynpatches folder, the combat rules normal.

By the way, this is my .ini file:

[game_clock]

SessionStart=4003
SessionCurrent=4004
SessionSecs=4005
PlaytimeSecs=4006
PlaytimeHH=4007
PlaytimeMM=4008
PlaytimeSS=4009
RestartTrigger=4010
ForegroundVar=4011
BackgroundVar=4012
ForegroundImage=Picture\menu-time_fg.png
DummyImage=Picture\Pixel.png
BackgroundImage=Picture\Pixel.png
TimeTextDisplay=$lTiempo:

[order_switch]
OrderSwitch=320

[condition_icons]
Condition2=Picture\Veneno.png
Condition3=Picture\Ceguera.png
Condition4=Picture\Mudez.png
Condition5=Picture\Furia.png
Condition6=Picture\Caos.png
Condition7=Picture\SueƱo.png
Condition8=Picture\Aturdido.png
Condition9=Picture\Confuso.png
Condition10=Picture\Asustado.png
Condition12=Picture\Cansado.png
Condition16=Picture\Prisa.png
Condition17=Picture\Magia.png
Condition18=Picture\Vital.png
Condition19=Picture\Espejo.png
Condition20=Picture\Parado.png
Condition21=Picture\Bendicion.png
Condition25=Picture\atk.png
Condition26=Picture\Defensa.png
Condition27=Picture\PM.png
Condition28=Picture\Sellado.png
Condition29=Picture\Sello.png
[QuickPatches]
; Paste quickpatches here
Yeah, assuming all of those images exist, you should be fine. That ips patch is something I overlooked actually. It's not needed in 0.20, because Cherry changed the skill window duration back to the default, so that patch would be the culprit!
Over at multimediaxis.de, bugmenot wrote a fix that FINALLY corrects the "third animation" reflect bug. I figured I should share it here, since this is a must-have.

http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-12939/reflectbugfixplus___rpg_rt2k3_v108.ips
Yes, I think I will add it to DynRPG (giving credit to bugmenot of course).
I downloaded the new DynRPG (V0.20), but when I patch my RPG_RT.exe with it, it gives me this error when I start up my game:
"Access violation in module 'RPG_RT.exe' in with address 0045D5DE and offset 0000005E of type Read occured."

edit: Never mind. Patching it with an unaltered RPG_RT.exe file made it work. But it seems to have caused a problem with the Enemy HP Bars plugin... it's showing all enemy HP bars at the top of the screen now instead of right above each enemy. Would there be an easy fix for this? Also, I'm using this in combination with the Animated Monsters plugin if that makes any difference.

Link to the plugin: http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-9174/healthdemo.zip
^ That monster is pretty cool. Is that custom?

So I've had my game patched with a version of dynRPG from a long time ago. Last year some time. I saw that transparency is fixed now so I just downloaded the latest version a few minutes ago. Do I patch my current RPT_RT.exe? or do I need to patch a fresh copy of it?

I tried patching my current .exe but transparency still isn't working. Everything else seems to be still working, so from what I can tell nothing changed.
Yeah, you need to patch a fresh version of RPG_RT.exe. Did you download the new version from this link?

http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-12494/dynrpg.rar

I don't think the website has been updated yet, so that's the one you'll need. Also, be sure to check out the ips patches I compiled here (ignore those custom RPG_RT.exe files): http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rm2k3/utilities/34/

One of the new features of this version is that it will load any ips patches you have in the "DynPatches" folder into memory, so you no longer need to add additional patches to the exe.
I don't suppose you could supply me with a copy that is patched with the latest version of dynRPG?
If you create a new project, it will give you a clean RPG_RT.exe to use. From there, you can copy it to your own project and then patch it. Shouldn't be too difficult.
author=PepsiOtaku
If you create a new project, it will give you a clean RPG_RT.exe to use. From there, you can copy it to your own project and then patch it. Shouldn't be too difficult.
Oh right, never thought of that. That'll work. What exactly is all that about ips patching? What other patches work with this?

*shit, actually it's still not working.
derr, nevermind. it's working
any ips patch compatable with Rm2k3 1.08. I posted another one about halfway up this page that fixes a reflect bug for example.
Create a folder called "DynPatches" in your main game directory if you haven't already, and just place any ips files in there.
I forget, how do I get the betterautoenter patch back? That's the only other thing I need. It's for my Zelda game, so I don't use DBS.
Ugh, what a mess. Finally got everything back in order. Thanks, man.

Is there any new ways of adding a custom font? I use Hyper Patcher 2. It made my game crash a few times, when I did things in a certain order. I had to take a fresh copy, patch aep ips, then dyn, then hyper patcher for the win.
author=PepsiOtaku
Yeah, you need to patch a fresh version of RPG_RT.exe. Did you download the new version from this link?

http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-12494/dynrpg.rar

I don't think the website has been updated yet, so that's the one you'll need. Also, be sure to check out the ips patches I compiled here (ignore those custom RPG_RT.exe files): http://rpgmaker.net/engines/rm2k3/utilities/34/

One of the new features of this version is that it will load any ips patches you have in the "DynPatches" folder into memory, so you no longer need to add additional patches to the exe.

That looks the same as the one I tried yesterday (both were uploaded 1/1/2014), but after installing this version, it shows the Enemy HP Bars the way it should, so I guess they were different after all.

I'm only really using the NoAutoBattle and NoRow patches, but neither are .ips files. Though, I'm curious what exactly the Normal Skill Window Duration patch does? You described it as "Restores the normal skill window duration in battle", but I don't know what that means, lol. To be more specific, what's the "normal skill window", and what is its duration restored to?

author=Link_2112
^ That monster is pretty cool. Is that custom?

Thanks, it's actually one of the monsters my friend made for my game.
author=PepsiOtaku
Yeah, assuming all of those images exist, you should be fine. That ips patch is something I overlooked actually. It's not needed in 0.20, because Cherry changed the skill window duration back to the default, so that patch would be the culprit!

Ok! Now Works! Thanks a lot PepsiOtaku! Really!

A new question, if i wanna move the skill windows, and message windows in a battle of 2k3 default system, how can do that with DynRpg or RPG maker ultimate? that is possible?

Thanks for your time people!