[OVER][CONTEST] DYNRPG PLUGIN PROGRAMMING CONTEST - WIN AMAZON GIFT CARDS! - NEW: PATHFINDING PLUGIN SUBMITTED!

Nice! Well I refered to the 128 different items limit of menu
That looks better than the particle script i use for RPGXP o.o
It can be interesting make something like this
Kazesui, That is freakin' sweet. It looks better than just using character sets for smoke ect. by far.
Oh my. You mean I can finally have animated fire without using anything else and such? Oh boy oh boy oh boy...the possibilities with this! I wonder if lens flare is possible to do with this o_o
why would you want lens flare... am i being tricked??
Lens flare CAN be good, if used properly. For instance, think about this. Say you're walking along a path, and the further you come out into the sun, the brighter it gets on that side of the screen, and then you walk into shades or something along the way, and it gets dimmer. Something like that. Adds more perspective and depth I think.

...Or could be used around deserts and such. Whatever the user can think of using it at, as long as they don't overabuse it too much? ^^;
no, lens flare is when the camera is looking directly at the sun. When you're playing an RPG you are at a top down perspective, you will never see the sun unless there's some kind of panning from sky to the ground effect. Even then a default photoshop lens flare effect wouldn't look right unless properly animated.
Mmm....that is true. Though it is possible to set up areas to be sorta like a platformer styled area (just left and right) to where it would work no? I dunno, just exploring possibilities and whatnot I suppose with particles.
Damn. So can that be used in battle in place of battle animations?
Yes, but you'd have to event it in with battle events, since the particle effects are called with comments
Hmmm....that could totally help with bypassing the 8 sprites per frame with battle animations too now that I think about it. o_o
There's some stuff to polish, and also I didn't made some features, but since I'm kind of lazy by now (well, I'm focused on spriting), and this plugin is on a stable status, here it is:
download RagnaDyn_v01.rar

It's the plugin I'm doing for my game ahaha. There are things that can be polished for a public use, like configuring statuses/variables/switches IDs using the DynRPG.cfg, but by now I'll leave it as is.
FEATURES:
=========
Special Statuses:
"Defense" Stats (wears off after afflicted does an action),
MultiAction Status (fills the ATB after one action, giving instant second action),
Slow/Fast Statuses (changes ATB gain values)*,
No-MP Death "Status" (special death if MP=0 for all battlers)

ATB Controls:
ATB Wait mode can be de/activated by switch.
ATB Gain value and speed can vary changing a variable value.

Special Skills:
NormalAttack Skill

Other stuff:
No-Fullscreen
Fullscreen/DoubleResolution changes using switches

"Detailed" info on the TXT file, inside the download.

Hope it serves to someone, salut,
Orochii Zouveleki
author=Kazesui
Here's a particle effects plugin:

download

I made this with your plugin
Invalid YouTube URLhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LcIVOKjpRZ0

brutal work! thanks!
author=orochii
There's some stuff to polish, and also I didn't made some features, but since I'm kind of lazy by now (well, I'm focused on spriting), and this plugin is on a stable status, here it is:
download RagnaDyn_v01.rar

It's the plugin I'm doing for my game ahaha. There are things that can be polished for a public use, like configuring statuses/variables/switches IDs using the DynRPG.cfg, but by now I'll leave it as is.
FEATURES:
=========
Special Statuses:
"Defense" Stats (wears off after afflicted does an action),
MultiAction Status (fills the ATB after one action, giving instant second action),
Slow/Fast Statuses (changes ATB gain values)*,
No-MP Death "Status" (special death if MP=0 for all battlers)

ATB Controls:
ATB Wait mode can be de/activated by switch.
ATB Gain value and speed can vary changing a variable value.

Special Skills:
NormalAttack Skill

Other stuff:
No-Fullscreen
Fullscreen/DoubleResolution changes using switches

"Detailed" info on the TXT file, inside the download.

Hope it serves to someone, salut,
Orochii Zouveleki

Ooooooh MultiAction Statuses....so you could actually pull off something like Quick from Final Fantasy VI with that I'm assuming? That sounds interesting...

How would the No-MP Death status work? The instant the character hits 0, it would apply? Or would it mean that once the character hits 0 MP and dies, you have to restore MP in order to revive?

Defense stats...what exactly is this? Same with Slow/Fast statuses? Is it different than Double/Halve Defense/Speed?

I'm also curious about the Normal/Attack skills command there. What exactly is it?

Also, reading the text document provided was confusing. Perhaps it'd be easier to have the info on what's included better? For instance, I didn't know there was a Double Attack skill set up in there.

That's all I have to say to you for now orochii~ Keep up the work though! Not gonna use this yet as I don't understand HOW to use it (plus gonna wait until the kinks are worked out), but gonna keep an eye on it!
author=gadesx
videos

Nice to see the plugin put to good use