WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A FORUM?

Pages: 1
What kind of things do you people like in a forum site?

For me, it would be the members. I feel a forum site is only good if the members are nice as well. A good community really makes a forum good.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I agree DD, but right now isn't really the time to ask such a thing haha. I like a forum that provides all types of discussion with helpful Mods and members of the like.
Tau, just because of the events of gaming world doesn't mean a thing. It is just a simple topic.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I guess your right ;D Does the question applu to how a forum looks as well, layout and all?
yeah, discuss anything from look, layout. Anything to do with the forum.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Oh cool, I like a kinda darkish look to a forum, like at Angel Spire, but also still have a nicer tone to it, and to be able to have bigger avatars, man its annoying when I cant use the avatar I want.
It's the members for me as well. Actually mods and staff too, this is only the 3rd forum i've ever joined because in my experience, mods get so up themselves and the members have some kind of tight-knit community, filled with inside jokes and secret forums WTF! This is why I like it here so much, people give you a chance, help you out and are genuine....at least they seem genuine *dramatic music plays*
The members, admins, and mods, also the forum activity, and other detailed things.
oh yeah - I'm the Real McCoy. Authentic immitation.

I like actvity in a forum.
Good members, and activity. And I mean activity by people actually going into topics and posting, not just looking at topic to topic and never sharing your thoughts. A forum full of topics that have 60 views and 3 replies is a no-no.
Yeah, interactivity is especially important. Hyping your own game is all well and important, but we also need to comment and encourage others on their screens and games!
Also, I like the huge discussions that go on here, but I feel like they're intellectually above me sometimes. ^_^
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=1026.msg14512#msg14512 date=1210007787
Good members, and activity. And I mean activity by people actually going into topics and posting, not just looking at topic to topic and never sharing your thoughts. A forum full of topics that have 60 views and 3 replies is a no-no.

This. Also, admins & mods who listen to the members and to their opinions.
Did someone say something?

I wasn't going to reply - I have to get back to viewing every post in the formum to increase it's view count.
Pages: 1