HI ...I AHMADMANGA PLEASED TO MEET YOU

Pages: 1
salam alai-kum (hi) ...

i'm ahmadmanga from libya 19.5 years old .

my childhood dream is to make a perfect arabic game.
and to make Arabic games the most popular in the world.

I have written many games plans and tried to make some but usually (if ot always) it ends up a failure . my favorite game genre is RPG (think FF).

I do a lot of things besides games and I drew a manga (only in arabic here's a link) ,I want to make games of it.

i'm familiar with RPG maker 03/xp/vx , game maker 7 ;
have some knowledge of c++ , VB and GML languages ,
Welcome to RMN! I hope you enjoy your time here. Contribute lots!
Welcome! I'm lybian/lebanese descendant, but all I inherited is my last name and taste for food.

I'm anxious for your arabic games!
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
May the peace and tranquility which Allah bestows upon His creations also be showered upon you. Truly, we submit to your mission and commandments and whatever you ask us to do. In addition, we shall not do a single thing to hurt you - either your physical presence or more importantly, your feelings.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
!و علیکم السلام ىا أخى

!'أهلاً و سهلاً بكم في 'ر م ن
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hi there, salam-alai-kum, have a good time here and welcome!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Despite
May the peace and tranquility which Allah bestows upon His creations also be showered upon you. Truly, we submit to your mission and commandments and whatever you ask us to do. In addition, we shall not do a single thing to hurt you - either your physical presence or more importantly, your feelings.

:\
Welcome to RMN! Maybe one day I can learn Arabic and play your games! :)
Welcome to Rmn!
That Manga has gone MAD!
Making Arabic RPGs?! That's badass. I can't wait for people to at least say in order; WRPGs, JRPGs, and ARPGs. I think the terms action RPG, static nonlinear games, or nonterminal games describe games better, just thinking about the recurring cultural themes is something that is definitely debatable. It is just like when we make cultural relationships with literature.

ahmadmanga, if you could imagine a healthy list of Arabic RPGs out in the market of games, what do you think would be the common elements that gamers can expect in Arabic RPGs or Arabic games? I want your view.
My parents are currently studying arabic, I unfortunately only learned a few words and forgot them. Welcome to the club!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Biggamefreak
I can't wait for people to at least say in order; WRPGs, JRPGs, and ARPGs.

Action RPGs? Those already exist.

*Is kidding*

Welcome to the show game, ahmadmanga. Any chance those games you got in that head 'a yours of being translated into English? You know, for those lazy fools like me who have no desire to learn a foreign language?
I'm curious how an Arabic RPG would play out, especially the narrative style. For Americans, we usually think of Joseph Cambell's Monamyth and for Japanese storytellers, they have Jo-ha-Kyu. I have no idea how Arabic literature is structured other than my experience with 1001 Nights. Many American RPGs like the DnD format while Japanese RPGs usually tend towards their own custom RPG systems.

As far as games go, I can only think about three arabic themed games which are Prince of Persia, Beyond Oasis, and the Magic of Scheherazade. (Those games were all inspired by 1001 Nights)These games are Arabic themed, but what will be the gameplay style for Arabic games? For RPGs, what would be the narrative style for Arabic games? Will the "meta-narrative" be important just like Magic of Scheherazade's multiple story structure?

ahmadmanga, I will definitely play your first game. What will the most popular Arabic games play like?
!و علیکم السلام ىا أخى

I have no idea what's written here but this reminded me there's already a script out there for arabic text, in case you have trouble.
Welcome (:
author=heisenman
!و علیکم السلام ىا أخى

I have no idea what's written here but this reminded me there's already a script out there for arabic text, in case you have trouble.
Welcome (:

I did an internet translation and interpreted it. I think it says: "Welcome to RMN! Peace, my brother."

Same here. Let's make some cool games.
Pages: 1