BRAVE FENCER MUSHASHI!

Pages: 1
I finally found the game I have been looking for!!! I have been trying to remember the name of this game for like 10 years! Anyone else ever play it? I just remember it being a blast!
BFM is easily one of my favorite PS1 games. Everything about it lined up ju~ust right to me from fun action to great music. Which reminds me that I haven't played it for ages, I should convert mine for the PSP and have it on the go.

*edit*
Relics Keeper is by far the most memorable boss too.
I've never used PSN. I just rip my old discs, convert it to a PSP format, and throw it on my custom firmware PSP. I'd hope it's on PSN but everybody seems to try and go otu of their way to fuck up digital distribution so I'm not sure.
Ahh, yeah, unfortunately I don't have any of my old ps games. I'll have to check it out though.
I really enjoyed the battle and level up systems in this game. Wielding two swords, the fast blue one (forgot its name) and badass Lumina, with a fine amount of abilities available, skill steal... Hit effects and animations were quite satisfying.

You could increase your Max HP and both swords' power by fighting with them, and another stat rose just by walking around :)

Several music tracks were pretty epic. I really liked the cute and eerie Skullpion song, the intro stage one and the mountain one.

Damn. I have to play it now ^^
I never played the sequel though and wonder if it's as good.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
The sequel is like Final Fantasy 2. Unrelated and completely different.
I didnt like it at ALL.
Still have it and love it. I can't really remember why I bought it though. I know it came with the FF 8 Demo which did influence my purchase but was not a 100% why I bought it. But in the end it is one of the top RPGs. Part 2 must have been bad because I never knew it had one until now. I loved the way how it made fun of itself but still had deep gameplay and a storyline that poked fun of itself.

Damn. Now that I remember, never did finish it. The last boss, at least I think it was the last boss I could never kill...RESTART!!!
WAITAMINUTE?!?!? Is that LUMINA? The sword or luminescence?

also, come sit on Scribe Shanky's lap and I'll read to you i thought it was pretty baller how you could buy toys of the enemies from the current chapter at the toy store in town. suuuuuuch a frivolous thing, but a stellar detail. i love being able to examine the 3d models in-game without having to worry about getting killed.
Pages: 1