HOW WOULD YOU HANDLE MULTIPLE LEARNED LANGUAGES?

Pages: first prev 12 last
author=LockeZ
Heh, yeah, I think I already O_Oed at your language in the whatchu workin on thread. If you really want to do it then cool; it's ridiculous in a good way. It is certainly above and beyond any expectations I have for even the highest budgeted commercial games.

And that's one thing I like about indie game dev. You have all the power to do all these ridiculous things. :)

author=LockeZ
If you're not creative enough to make it sound like a realistic language... write it in English, use Google Translate to translate it to another language, and then use an al bhed translator or a simple caesar cypher to swap around all the letters. End result will look totally legit but won't actually be readable to anyone.

I like this idea. The end result isn't that bad either. Thanks for the suggestion!
Al Bhed sounded extremely silly when spoken. So does that elven speak from lord of the rings.

You might be able to get away with just making an unreadable but decipherable language, so long as you don't have to hear the words phonetically.
Pages: first prev 12 last