RMNVERSE ADVENTURE TIME!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Yessssssssss this is exactly what was missing from my life

I should reread this whole thing at SOME point but for now I'll just pick the one that relies least on knowledge of what came before:
>"Give me that bottle, maybe it says something about where we can get more. I get the feeling we might need more."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Don't worry LockeZ, if nobody feels like adding to this, we can just flout some rules and finish it ourselves. Maybe even change it up to be like Gourd's where folks pick em and I write em or some similar arrangement.
I'd be happy to help, in fact, I call dibs~

>"Give me that bottle, maybe it says something about where we can get more. I get the feeling we might need more."

"Oh, yeah sure." Minty obediently hands over the bottle, probably the most considerate thing she's done all day.

Reading the label aloud, you learn that it's called "Newtonicity", and there's a warning saying that it shouldn't be ingested because it speeds up decomposition.
"Yeah, yeah. Where are the important parts, Rudy? We've gotta get you more of this stuff!" Minty says impatiently.
Rolling your eyes, you continue reading. It says the company is on a planet not far from here. However, the ingredients to make it are:
Valius Flower, Frog's Breath, Puppy dog's tail-
"Eeeh! No way are we making that!" Minty shrills, holding thedog closely.
"Haha, gotcha Minty!" You and Kiefer high-five, the first sign of camaraderie thus far. Minty pouts, while you continue reading the actual ingredients.
Valius Flower, Cheese, Newton's Tail and finish it off with a jolt of lightning!
"Alright, let's look out for those on the way then. Maybe then you'll be as strong as me!" Kiefer flexes his muscles. You and Minty simultaneously sigh.

> Explore current room
> Divvy up party members to search for ingredients
> Search for other doors your card can be used with
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Whoa, forgot about this! I'm going to read it all through tonight! So Excite!
>Search for other doors your card can be used with

I am thoroughly enjoying the read so far, and am hoping this will be enough to revive it and perhaps allow me to participate. My apologies on arriving at the party a year late, give or take a month ;)
Dudesoft
After you take a few seconds to regain your strength, you can feel... Clearer. As if even your blood was pumping more clearly, and your vision had 'visibly' improved, despite the VR Bucket on your head.
With one hand you chuck the dog under your one arm, nod to the other two, and head out of the paranormal investigation club. Back in your Space Academy, you disregard the ticking clock on the wall expressing how much time you have until your graduation (30 minutes) and prepare to find the Rift.
> Check out the teacher's lounge 
> Search the old library, which has been closed off for years 
> Break into the headmaster's office 
> Take a look in the paranormal investigation club's room
> Investigate the disciplinary committee's HQ 
> Head to the robotics club's workshop
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I shall pick!

> Break into the headmaster's office

He's bound to have some contraband, or some other insanely useful junk.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
After a bit of walking, you arrive at the headmaster's office, which is predictably locked. The headmaster and most of the staff should be in the auditorium preparing for the graduation, so it should be empty. Kiefer prepares to kick the office door in, but Minty stops him. She pulls out some sort of handheld liquid nitrogen blaster, and freezes the doorknob and lock. She smiles, steps back, and bows as Kiefer steps forward and smirks as he kicks the door and it shatters in an impressive explosion of brittle frozen wood and metal.

Inside the office is OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA, the 25 foot tall robotic dean of finances, who has a gatling gun for an arm and can fire rockets from his chest. Sitting on his shoulder, as usual, is Peachie, the mute 7 year old girl who follows him everywhere and has become best friends with him. OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA is rifling through the headmaster's desk, and has tossed various papers and books all over the floor. He appears to be frantically searching for something, and has broken the headmaster's chair and several other things around the office in the process. Peachie points at you, and OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA looks up and drops what he's doing.

"I-I-I-WASN'T-- WAIT-WHAT-ARE-STUDENTS-DOING-IN-THIS-OFFICE. THIS-AREA-IS-OFF-LIMITS."

> Attempt to convince OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA that you were sent by the headmaster to retrieve his notes for the graduation speech
> Demand to know what OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA is doing in here
> Tell him it's none of his business, and you can keep a secret if he can
> Flee madly

SOME RECAP FOR YOU GUYS SINCE I KNOW YOU DON'T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS AND IT'S ALSO REALLY CONFUSING

Party:
Rudy, our main protagonist and Minty's experimental guinea pig, who has started gaining dark magic
Minty, the inventor of a time travel machine that doesn't quite work exactly the way it's supposed to
Kiefer, head of the disciplinary committee, and kind of a thug
The dog, whose name is the dog

Inventory:
- Utility Closet Bucket Helm (worn)
- Broken Mop Handle (wielded)
- Rocket Shades
- Empty Potion Bottle (formerly potion of strength)
- Dried Valius Flower
- Space Academy Security Access Card - Level 3
- Picture of Disembodied Shadow Master

Spells:
- Undo (localized time reversal; doesn't affect memories and possibly some other things; requires super strength)
- Our Mops Will Blot Out The Sun (summon broken mop handles with dark magic and send them flying)
- Healing Factor (unreliable passive healing; occurs randomly and uncontrollably, and probably not when you really need it; Rudy only)

Questadex:
- Close the Rift (Shadow creatures capable of possessing people are loose throughout the space academy, thanks to Minty's malfunctioning teleportation device. Minty came back in time to close the dimensional rift that the shadow creatures are emerging from. 26 1/2 hours remain until the end of the world.)
- Defeat Your Shadow (A shadow possessed you, and was seperated into its own tangible form during Minty's attempt to save you. It is now capable of interacting with the physical world directly, unlike the other shadows.)
- Stop Almeida (Almeida, a member of Kiefer's disciplinary committee, has been possessed and is on a murderous rampage.)
- Brew a potion of strength (Requires Valius Flower, Cheese, and Newton's Tail, catalyzed with a jolt of electricity.)
- Graduate from Space Academy (Today is graduation day, and the ceremony begins in 30 minutes in the auditorium. You're supposed to give a speech.)
Dudesoft
LockeZ you saint! I'll update the OP in a few minutes.OP UPDATED!
> Attempt to convince OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA that you were sent by the headmaster to retrieve his notes for the graduation speech
Oh cool, you listed spells too!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Dibs for this evening!
Dudesoft
author=Hexatona
Dibs for this evening!

:V you are breaking two rules simultaneously...
LockeZ
Someone else should ninja Hexatona's turn.

Yes, you, person reading this. I mean you. Even if you've never played before and don't speak English.

Unless you're Gourd_Clae, because he just went.
Here we go, lets try this out. Sorry about the ninja, no hard feelings I hope. Also, sorry about the multiple edits, tried fixing the formatting to make it easier to read.

Drawing yourself up to full height, you slide the mob-bucket-turned-helmet a little further upon your head as you unfold the rocket shades and place them on your face, pushing them up slightly as you do so."The real question is, 'What are YOU doing here?' The Headmaster sent me here to retrieve his notes, which, by the looks
of things are going to take me a long time to find."

You quickly survey the wreckage of the office, noting the books and papers on the floor. "I wouldn't want to be responsible for delaying the Headmaster's speech, would you? Do you remember the freshman whom he sent for his notes for the 'Some People Are Careless Eavesdroppers' seminar? Janitors were scrubbing the hallway for weeks..." You let the implications linger in the air for a few minutes, suddenly hoping that OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA was programmed with an intimidation script.

"What are you doing?!", Minty whispers harshly. You ignore her, and continue staring at the scene unfolding before your motley crew. Thankfully, the mob bucket and shades are now hiding the few beads of perspiration that are beginning to form, as you contemplate whether this was a good idea, and try to figure out how long this newfound courage and bravado will last.

>Continue to stare down OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA
>Pet thedog, while staring down OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA
>Offer for Peachie to pet thedog
>Apologize and walk out, saying "The Headmaster shall hear of this."
>Flee quickly
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
haha sorry, I had a killer headache!
I am saddened by the lack of interest in this. Is it me? It's me, isn't it. /ragequit Kidding, but it would be nice to see this keep going.
Dudesoft
>Pet thedog, while staring down OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA
Someone should post in this. Yes, they should.
here let me turn this in a trainwreck, for i am one of horrible writing ;_;

You pet Thedog. Yes, not The Dog, that's just saying what it is. No, its name is Thedog. Such a creative name isn't it? You pet it intently, while continuing to stare down OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA. Oooh yes, few could hope to keep such a fine petting in such a situation. The scene became quiet, the only sounds the scuffle of fur. You can see OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA glaring at you with fear in its visor.

Or maybe that's the complete confusion of having someone threaten you and then proceeding to pet a animal while still focusing on you.

Of course, all of this doesn't accomplish anything at all, except making the newly christened Thedog happy. Maybe you should try something else.

>Ask of OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA to not speak of this affair
>Pet OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA
>Pet the Headmaster's notes
>Pet Peachie
>Pet Minty
>No seriously, get on with it!
LockeZ
>Pet OMNIMURDEROID-X22-GIGA