RMNVERSE ADVENTURE TIME!

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
This topic took off better than I had planned. I originally implemented the one paragraph rule to avoid scaring people off with mountains of text.
Let's change the rule to a 1-3 paragraph rule. Should give Outcomers a bit more freedom!

>Daydream about what other super powers you might have inherited from your hyperdimensional overlords.

edit:

I got bored... I gave him short legs and arms. Meh! (and before anyone asks, no I won't colour or update this guy)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Dudesoft is nomura

Seriously though, nice work. Is that a... cow bell?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Quit dreaming Rudy, we've only got 27 hours to seal this f****** hole before the world goes to pieces! Is there anything at all in that head of yours? Please, now, we've got to move on and fast!
>What could you be thinking about in a time like this anyways?
>Let's go ahead, there must be some end to that hall.
>How about that key you picked up? shall we try and find that door, Level 3?
>You're hopeless, I'm going, oh and give me that key you picked up.

Great story Hexatona.
>How about that key you picked up? shall we try and find that door, Level 3?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
These are some of the ways I imagine Minty looks.

chana
I definitely like space girl best, then/or the one where's she's floating with goggles.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
dangit where's Gourd_Clae, you should write something
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Minty nods. "I've checked most of the places I had access to, so we should look for places where the keycard will let us in. We might find the spatial rift, or a clue about it, or at least find someone to help us."
> Check out the teacher's lounge
> Search the old library, which has been closed off for years
> Break into the headmaster's office
> Take a look in the paranormal investigation club's room
> Investigate the disciplinary committee's HQ
> Head to the robotics club's workshop
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
> Take a look in the paranormal investigation club's room

I was tempted to go to the teacher's lounge and grab a soda.
chana
oh, yes, it's a keycard and not just any "f****** hole" but a spatial rift... sorry!
Wow, I missed some things...
Yeah, I'm not scared by text walls. Minty looks closest to what I thought she looked in the 3rd picture...and the hero looks epic! I like our story so far as well.
I wish my turn wasn't used up :<

Also, I'm totally thinking the third picture is best for Minty.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Aww, I totally love Space Girl, and the second one. I always figured she was something other than human.
You could give her a tail.

The two of you walk to the paranormal investigation's club room, and discover it's locked. Obviously you use your keycard and obtain easy access. Once in, you see several things. A puppy, a trail of blood, a treasure chest, and Jeffrey. Jeff is the head of paranormal investigations club, and is pretty awkward in both appearance and his mannerisms. He has greyish skin, blue hair, and giant pointed ears.
"...?!!" He looks surprised to see you. "W-what are you doing in here?!"
"That's a good question for you, Jeffie-poo! Shouldn't you be in the ceremony?" says Minty
You
>Ask why Jeff is here
>Forget about Jeff-look at the PUPPY!
>Let's get that chest first!
>What's with the blood? Let's follow it!
>Forget about this-the rift isn't here(leave)
>Offer your sandwich to Jeff telling him you'll be quiet if he will
>Ask him if he knows anything of the Shadows
chana
You rush to the chest when Jeff stops you : "hey, what do you think you're doing!", embarrassed, you retreat and try to explain : "sorry, an old habit...". "Not that I even remember what's in there, says Jeff, but, this the Academy's property! here, let me see...". Jeff opens the chest and finds :
>three frogs, pink, purple and green.
>a old love letter forgotten there by an employee
>a manuscript in a incomprehensible language
>a dried flower
>a complete set of armour : sword, shield, gauntlet, etc. all made in dragon"s scales.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
>A dried flower

High quality weapons and armor sound like kind of a bad idea when we're hallucinating the presence of enemies, and have an altered mental state that induces rage. I was kinda torn between the flower and the manuscript. I picked the one less likely to get immediately explained by one of the other two characters, because I'm a Lost fan and it's more interesting to me to add mysteries than to add information at this point in the story.
Ahhhh...I was rooting for that old love letter.
As for the weapons, I thought the same
The flower will get use one day-I swear it!
"Oh that's a Valius Flower," said Jeff, "it's a pretty good alchemy ingredient. It must have been left here by someone from the alchemy club." You take a closer look at the flower. It's mostly purple and has a slight glow to it.

"I'm pretty good at alchemy, you know," bragged Minty, "I bet I could mix it with something."

>Ask Minty and Jeff for more details.
>Take the flower with you.
>Mix it with the expired potion.
>Mix it with the sandwhich.
>Ignore them and keep searching the room.
@Dudesoft
I totally wanted to pick that but overlooked it.