ANIMATED BATTLERS

Pages: 1
Ok, So I posted a while ago pertaining to this topic but, I keep editing it when needed. So i figured i'd just remake the post, with the edited information. Long story short, i'm simply trying to figure out how to add an animated battler to my sprite sheet i place them the same size etc. But when i load the sprite it appears in 3 or 4 sprite "peices" its very frustrating tbh.. I'm just asking for a way to resolve this i've seen multiple videos of RPG maker with minkoff's sprites 11pose working rather flawless, but mine will not go past 9 pose the basic (walk, stop, walk, stop) Alcolyte said there was possibly a pose section in the script to edit this but ive had no luck, anyone who can push me in the right direction would be much appreciated.
(I apologise if this was filled with errors i'm hella tired)
Thanks in advance!
~Frost
Are you making them with the $ in front? Like

$monster.png instead of just monster.png
large, i can't see what the images are man. Lol and tpasmall, what do you mean pertaining to the $monster.png i'm still really new to coding. And i'm not really sure how to explain it, basicly it will run the 9 pose sprites no problem but i tried to upload battle sprites and i end up getting 3 sprites when i run or attack etc.(These are Minkoff's 12 pose animated battlers.) I search all through the coding and didn't see anything regaurding to sprite pose.(Also i'm trying to set them up as actor sprites not monsters, not sure if this helps.
thanks!
~Frost
OK, first off: What maker are you using? XP, 2k3, VX...?

I posted some templates for battle character sets for RPG Maker 2k3 (They were showing before). TPsmall refers to the way Ruby handles some script and he references one of the commands. You can see how your problem can be engine-dependant.
Oh, ok lol. And im using rpg maker xp i thought i posted that my apologies. Ummm.. to be honest mate i don't know much about the coding at all lol, still learning though.

Thanks!
~Frost
I received your inbox message, Frost, but I'm not your man. The images I linked were images for RPG Maker 2k3. I wouldn't know how to fix your problem in XP. So sorry.
Pages: 1