INVISIBLE BRIDGE

Pages: 1
I'm having trouble getting an invisible bridge to work. I'm using rmxp, and i've setup events that have though checked off, but when I try to walk over them cross
the bridge it won't let me is there something I need to do to get it to work or am I missing something?
I don't know if it's anything like rmvx, but the tiles below the event need to be passable for the events to be passable.
Is there a way in rmxp to change a small section of map to be have a passage?
You need to have 'Through' checked ON, not off, for an event to be passable.

It's also possible that the tiles you are using to move onto the invisible bridge have directional passibility that isn't allowing you to get 'onto' the invisible tiles.

Post a screenshot of how you have this set up in your map editor and a screenshot of the event window and I can help you get it set up.
Here is my screen shot of the map and event,
. I don't know if i got my image to show up though?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Go to your tileset in the editor. Find a blank tile you're not using for anything else. If there isn't a spare blank tile, edit the tileset and make it 32 pixels taller at the bottom so you have a row of blank tiles.

Make the blank tile passable. Make it be priority 1, I think? (If this doesn't work, try changing it to priority 0 or 5)

Go back to your map. Go to layer 3. Draw that tile over the spots you want to be passable.
Thanks that should help, although i figured that I can take a map tile that is passable and change its opacity to a very low number, but still be passable. It seems to work. Also it makes the bridge barely visible.
Pages: 1