BOSS BATTLE DESIGN CONTEST - SACRIFICIAL LAMB

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Shittiest turnout ever guys. Am disappoint. What happened?

Edit: I mean technically you have today to submit still, but I guess I'm not holding my breath since no one really has mentioned working on an entry recently
I have no idea. VX Ace hoopla? Mario fever? General burnout?
Personally, I was waiting for Ace.

But when I finally got it, I had trouble activating it for a few days. After all was said and done, I wasn't really motivated to make a boss for this contest as much as simply start working on a game with my new maker.

Sorry LockeZ.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's okay. There are worse reasons to skip a boss battle contest than "I was distracted by designing an actual game." And I guess a lot of the people who would have entered this contest entered the VX Ace nugget contest instead, too.

Well, we got a couple entries out of it, and I submitted a related, if simple, RMXP script.
The first contest I submit to, and there aren't even that many submissions. Oh woe is me. Hahaha. Can't wait to see the results regardless.

Also, uh, did it only receive the 2-3 submissions? Or were there others that I completely missed? Lol.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

welp okay so at least my computer can run XP games now
So are they judged yet, or...? There were probably not enough here to even consider, were there? Lol. Hahahaha. I wouldn't doubt if that was the case.
LockeZ
Yeah as a result of only being two submissions I think this contest is officially... well, not cancelled, but it's officially extremely stupid.

We can still judge the two entries, though.
YOU! Congratulations, Kentona!!!

Sadly the only contest I enter is a flop. WELL THEN! That figures. Lol.
Maybe extend it again? :>

VXAce nugget crash course kinda...hit this OTL.
LockeZ
I'm not extending it for more than a month, we'll just do another one later. I've mailed the other judges and will post the results when they're all in.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Sigh... If I use something similar to one of my games and change stuff round a bit that’s fine right.
author=masterofmayhem
Sigh... If I use something similar to one of my games and change stuff round a bit that’s fine right.
The contest is over, mate.
Yep. And it had all of two-three entries. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Though granted, most people devoted their attention to the other competition I'd assume.
masterofmayhem
Yes I know, but I thought I read that it was going to be postponed until they get more participants. Or was I mistaken.
LockeZ
You are mistaken.
author=LockeZ
I'm not extending it for more than a month, we'll just do another one later. I've mailed the other judges and will post the results when they're all in.

Sorry, you can get in on the next one. I'll try to coordinate the timing with staff or something next time so this doesn't happen again.
masterofmayhem
Its ok, I was just joining to drum up the numbers. I do like these boss design contest though.