RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

It is a close match, but I'd give the edge to GBBB-V1.0 based on the maxed agility and slightly higher defense. He'll hit more often, and when he does get hit, he should last a little longer.

GBBB-V1.0 + 1
I can probably keep Irili's bot at a safe distance with my flamethrower... just sayin'.

Not to mention the SOLAR BEAM!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
GBBB is more balanced than Korggh, though it's pretty close, also, Korggh has really low defense, finally taekwondo was always a favorite of mine (been wanting to learn it for ages...), so my vote goes to :
GBBB-V1.0
Korrgh could keep Irilli's bot at bay with flamethrower for a while and maybe knock it back if it gets too close. Rinse and repeat. I think I'll vote a little later--I can't make up my mind. Also, even if it can't knock back irilli's bot, it's proficient at close combat, so it could definitely hold its own Especially for a long time with that high energy stat.
I'm an orange belt in Taekwondo myself... about 5 years ago. I don't remember much from back then so... yeah.

Anyways I'm leaning toward the Andy due to the higher agility that he has and everything else, except for the lizard guy's energy, is about even. But the lizard guy has more ranged weapons and he can last alot longer due to his high energy. So if lizard guy can stay away from Andy's bot then the lizard guy can win.

This is a tough one for me to decide....
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
Sorry for the lack of visible stats on Turtlebot. I sent the full stats over to Dudesoft, but I guess he didn't post them?

For future reference,

ARSENAL:
Crab Hands
Rocket Fist
Buzz Saw Arm
Spear Cannon
Flash Freeze Bomb
Tracking System
Crustacean Plate

STATS:
Hit 63
Str 50
Def 90
Agi 70
Bty 70

Surprisingly agile for a turtle, but that's where DRUNKEN FIST!~ comes in. He teeters, he totters, he gets knocked on his back and uses it to roll around and attack.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Oh, sorry Versalia, that must have been in a PM or something.
I think the Solar beam would work wonders against a slow opponent, but I doubt it would be of any use against one with a Maxed out agility. The flamethrower would work better, but I think its use is more suitable for making swift retreats from dangerous situations, rather than as an actual offensive method; After all, Tinku is more of a close-range oriented fighting style. -Like it or not, Korggh will have to get close to GBBB and that's when the mix of the later's Shock kicks and superior agility will quickly wreak a havoc on the former's, specially due to its lack of defense... Korggh will keep up for a while, but not even thanks to its Solar battery will it be able to win this battle.

My vote goes to: GBBB v1.0
My electric mace can probably make up the difference in our defenses. In fact, I bet out could fry entire limbs at a time with it. All it'd take is a few good shots. :o

EDIT:

I also have slightly higher attack power, which helps.
Dudesoft
Irili gets my vote! I'm in love with the design since drawing it in the comic.
Zeuzio certainly has a wider range of weapons at his disposal BUT it's all about how you use them. I'm a blue belt in Taekwondo and we're taught to avoid and wait for openings in our opponents defense. Because of Zeuzio's bot's fighting style, he's going to have a lot of openings.

Then again, Zeuzio's bot looks super cool and breaths electric blasts. And that's just cool as shit. :)
Dudesoft
Looks like Irili won this one.
OP is updated.
Next match: Kentona vs. Gourd_Clae
Voting deadline: Monday, March 12, 2012.
Gibmaker
I hate RPG Maker because of what it has done to me
I voet foar teh Great Galaxy Containers
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
"From one rolling ball of doom to another." and for Mimi, I vote :
Zoom Gear for the Malicious Defenders.
Yup. I think Malicious Defenders.

I say this because BR-0 has really low defense, even lower than Zoom Gear's attack. I don't think the speed difference (only 20 points) will make too much of a difference. BR-0 will be able to dodge for a while but his energy is going to run out before Zoom Gear's does and then BAM!
For some reason, I'm giving myself a deadliest warrior vibe with this vote-

It looks like it would take Kentona's bot five strikes, based on its attack and the target's defensive scores, to win compared to the six strikes it would take from Gourd's bot.

Attack - Edge: BR-0

Zoom Gear has a respectable 80 in agility, but BR-O has 100. If we use 100 as the benchmark, not only does Zoom Gear have to land more strikes, but it will also take longer to land them.

Speed/Agility - Edge: BR-O

Zoom Gear has Crab Claws and a Spear Cannon, a nice mix of close and long range. The problem here is that BR-O has a tracking sensor equipped, so the Spear Cannon is out of the game right off the bat. With BR-O's repulsor antigrav joints, I think it is possible that Zoom Gear could succeed in gripping a limb and removing it, but I also think it is possible that the repulsor joints would simply re-engage if BR-O got close enough to the separated limb!

BRO-0 has gatling guns for medium to long range, but I don't see them being that effective against Zoom Gear. The only other 'weapons' are BR-O's shields.

Weapons - Edge: Zoom Gear

What hurts BR-O here is the low energy stat. I'm not sure if things like this are counted, but I would think the energy drain for the repulsor anti-grav joints would be fairly high. If a bot's arms and legs fall off when its battery gets dangerously low, that doesn't bode well for the bot!

Energy - Edge: Zoom Gear

It seems like Zoom Gear would prefer to prolong the match, rolling around and trying to get the target to waste their energy. With BR-O's shield set up, he also appears to take the turtle approach to combat, allowing the enemy to exhaust themselves against his defenses while delivering brutal counter moves.

Based on the fact it would take BR-O fewer attacks to win, and that he can deliver them more rapidly, I see this fight ending earlier rather than later, so Zoom Gear's energy advantage isn't that much of an issue.

Tactics - Edge:BR-0

BR-O's design is much better suited to its battle chip, which in my mind would make up for the lack of extra offensive weaponry.

X-Factor - Edge: Muay Thai/BR-O

WINNER : BR-O

Edit - Separated my thoughts into both Weapon and X-Factor categories.
Your attack category seems more focused on agility than anything else. I'd think it would be important as to what happens when they land the strike. Not if they landed a it. Also, the spear cannon is more of a "last stand" kind of thing. Not really something a rolling ball of doom would have time for. As for the agility, sure, BR-0 would definitely win, but I feel that Gear's agility helps him to at least keep up, giving Gear an edge that the previous opponent of BR-0's didn't have. So, it's not like BR-0 would surely get more hits than Gear could. The "Turtle" strategy is also a strategy that Gear uses if he sees that he's wasting his time, or is under attack. Gear is also more suitable to do this than BR-0 as Gear has protection all around and more defense, while BR-0 only can turtle in 4 places albeit four large spaces, but there will still be holes while with Gear there will not. Also, Gear was actually anticipating an enemy that would go after him with long-ranged weapons and missing-thus wasting their energy. I wasn't expecting to fight a bot with the same type of fighting style as Gear, or at least, very close.

Well, THAT felt rambly and incoherent. You get my points, though(I hope).