I NEED AN EQUIPMENT LVLING SCRIPT.

Pages: 1
I've been searching for a Leveling script for equipment for awhile and can't find one. Every time I do, it redirects me to a site that the government has blocked. Can someone PLEASE help me find a decent one? I was gonna use it for a specific class weapon set. :p
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I remember having a 2K game that pretended to have this. Obviously, I don't remember the title of the game, but I do remember looking at the event script attached to how the system worked. For one thing, characters did not level up on their own, and equipment was locked. I think it's important to note that. Anyway, each battle earned a certain amount of AP, and with enough AP, various stats went up. Therefore, it wasn't as-so-much that the equipment was getting better, but the character was getting better as a result of using the equipment that was locked onto him/her. Or something like that.

The game formerly known as Breath of Fire - Rebirth (Now just simply called Rebirth.) had a system where spells level up. The game was encrypted, so I couldn't look at how the code worked, but it seemed to me that using a spell so many times causes it to be replaced with an upgraded version of the spell. I'm guessing this is the kind of thing you're looking for in your game?
Campupins; the reason an equipment level script wouldn't be common in XP, VX, and VXA is because each item isn't considered unique in those engines. If your Rusty Iron Sword because lv2, then every Rusty Iron Sword would be lv2. This was the reason I never made an XP script that had equipment levelling, anyways.
author=prexus
Campupins; the reason an equipment level script wouldn't be common in XP, VX, and VXA is because each item isn't considered unique in those engines. If your Rusty Iron Sword because lv2, then every Rusty Iron Sword would be lv2. This was the reason I never made an XP script that had equipment levelling, anyways.

I've reached that conclusion, but because of End-Game content I'm gonna make, theres gonna be "Ultimo Weapons." I was kinda hoping as people progressed through the content, they would be able to make those weapons stronger. :p
Pages: 1