HI YA'LL!

Pages: 1
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Well I've joined RMN for some time now, but I've never introduced myself (even though some of you might remember me as the one with the 1000 questions :() since I never saw this part of the forum :(

Anyway, my name's Miloš and I love RPG's, and when not playing them, I make em'.
Since the day I joined, I have only made one game, which in the start was dull, full of bugs, and generally short. Thanks to the community here which beta-tested it, and had patience to encourage me to keep working on it, to add more stuff etc. Right now,
I'm working on my new project, which relates to the first one. Only that this time, I'm making it somewhat better(adding story which lacked in the first part etc.). Again, like the first time, people here helped me to keep going(Thanks Essenceblade!). But I have to place my project on some lower kind of priority, since I go to high-school, and I have to do lots of studying. Game-making is in my heart of course! I mostly am not great in a particular part of game making, so I'm like the Jack-of-all-trades, master in none :)
If anyone needs some help, feel free to pm me and I will help if I can!
Hiya, Milos! When I saw your name, I thought you were Benos, because I'm freaking tired.
Since your makerscore is higher then mine I'm not going to say welcome, soooo....hello.
Well I think that all our first games have never been so great as we want them to be, but either way, yeah I think I have seen your name, it sounds pretty familiar to me. Btw Hello ;) (I am agree with tpasmall, you were welcolme a long ago :P) Hope you participate more on the forum.
Milos
Hahaha, I participate only when I need something :(
BTW, I'll try to post and participate more :D
Thanks for the welcomes!
Ah, no problem, good sir. And welcome to the forums. :D
*coughthisisoddsinceItalktoyousomuchcoughbutwelcomesir:D*
Milos
Thanks, bro :D
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!
Milos
Will try to :D
Welcome! It's good to see someone in my age group hanging around in here. :-)
Milos
Hahaha, well, we must observe the pro's to learn, Zeuzio :D
Pages: 1