ARTST FOR TILESETS, CHAR SETS,BATTLE CHAR SETS, AND MAYBE A FEW OTHER STUFF

Pages: 1
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Looking for an artist to do tilesets, character sets and battle character sets. I might a few things like weapons occasionally. This is 2003.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
So basically, you want them to do the majority of the game for you, then you 'plug and play' it.
Blobofgoo
author=Thiamor
So basically, you want them to do the majority of the game for you, then you 'plug and play' it.

I can't edit resources for some reason. After editing them they become unsupported.
you need to save them as 256 colors by changing the color depth. You can use irfanview/graphics gale/photoshop for that.
Blobofgoo
author=Archeia_Nessiah
you need to save them as 256 colors by changing the color depth. You can use irfanview/graphics gale/photoshop for that.

Thanks!
I don't know if you want music for your game . . . but I would be more then happy to do some music for your game. I can do: dungeon, snow-field, adventure/action, weird, scary, mystical, happy, boss, weird, jazz, blues, and rock. Here is an example of one my songs:

So I hope you like, and I hope you are interested. Please email me at: benbabylonmusic@aol.com and I would be more then happy to do some music for your songs! (:

-Ben Babylon

TheNewBabylon
Pages: 1