MAFIA: WITCH HUNT

arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
Sorry dude I'm too busy. I've got 3 projects to finish and 2 finals to take by the end of next wednesday.
I'm thinking about changing the setup to just 16 players flat. What do you guys think?

EDIT:

Or even just 12, if you guys want a shorter game.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Maybe wait till the 31st? though short games and I'd say, particularly, games that are not too complicated (24 people is a lot of people!) can be quick, clear and fun, but I've never played that kind of game before so I wouldn't really know what works best...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well 12 is the number of people who signed up, so it seems like a sensible number to roll with.
author=LockeZ
Well 12 is the number of people who signed up, so it seems like a sensible number to roll with.

Signups are still open. I just want to know if you guys have a preference as to how many people we should have.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I think we should have as many people as have signed up when people stop signing up, and since no one signed up all day yesterday I think we're there.
I'll wait a bit longer. We only have 11 signups, after all, not 12. Unless I missed someone?
chana
Don't forget Arcan left, so it's 10.
When did Arcan leave? I thought he was talking to Dudesoft about the battledome.
chana
Oh, sorry, didn't read the post before. You're right, he didn't (leave).
LockeZ
1 Zeuzio
2 Despite
3 Gourd_Clae
4 rabitZ
5 LockeZ
6 chana
7 Dudesoft
8 Shinan
9 Little Wing Guy
10 SorceressKyrsty
11 Happy
12 arcan

I guess it's eleven if you're not counting Zeuzio though, since presumably he will GM
author=LockeZ
I guess it's eleven if you're not counting Zeuzio though, since presumably he will GM

Yeah, I'll be hosting the game, not playing it.

author=Gourd_Clae
When did Arcan leave? I thought he was talking to Dudesoft about the battledome.

I assumed this as well. However, it sounds as though he won't be able to play this game until all of his school stuff is sorted out.
(The 14th?)

In that case, I'll keep the sign-ups going for a while unless arcan says otherwise.
UPDATE:

This game will start sometime after the 14th of March and when one more player has signed up.

EDIT:

And if anyone who is signed up but can't/doesn't want to play anymore, now would be the time to tell me.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
A wild Trihan appears!

Trihan uses SIGN UP FOR MAFIA.

It's Super Effective!
Okay, that's all we need.

Tomorrow the game will start sometime after all role PM's have been sent.
Roles will now be distributed via PM.

After all the roles are assigned, I'll start the game with a brand new thread. (This is still okay, right Shinan?)

This thread is now a dead lounge, where dead players(and everyone else!) can discuss the game(but remember: dead men tell no tales). Also if someone wants to sign up as a reserve, feel free to do so here.

If it takes a while for the game to start, bear with me. I'm at school right now.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Wow, so the game is over until March 27? Isn't that really far away?
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
yea thats pretty fucked up
author=Dudesoft
Wow, so the game is over until March 27? Isn't that really far away?

author=Despite
yea thats pretty fucked up

Sheesh, be patient people! :P

I'm still waiting on one more night action. Then the game will shift to Day 2.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
/me haunts.