MAFIA: WITCH HUNT

author=Dudesoft
/me haunts.

Welcome to the Dead Club! Trihan, you're welcome too!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
It's a party in the graveyard! Woot woot! -streamers and a spiked punch bowl. Almost makes you want to die next and enjoy the hot tub! We got girl corpses in bikinis and everything (and guy corpses in playgirl bunny outfits for the ladies)
-cue club music-
/me dances with the ghouls!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'll say, tough game!
(and guy corpses in playgirl bunny outfits for the ladies)
This is definitely me.
Playing on my skeleton xylophone! And haunting Chana.
By the way, how much more clear can I get than:
'I'm not a witch.'?
Welcome to the dead club, Clae!

...Did you bring snacks? D:
chana
Well, sorry Gourd, I really failed there, but if it was as simple as saying "I'm not a witch", there would be no game, you reacted too late, my mind was made, probably a little fast (didn't even get the hints...?), still.
@ Zeuzio I brought nachos! And Hot dogs! *Proceeds to get ketchup on Playgirl bunny suit.*

@ Chana "I feel betrayed (It has to do with the night phase)" Meant that I was thinking of using my power role to protect you during the night stage. In the end I used it on *BLEEP*. "I'm very important!" I'm a doctor! Though, I am new to playing this, so I could see how my arguement didn't make sense. By the way, why were you SURE it was me?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You'd think at the point where there are five people wanting to lynch you, you'd actually give specific details about who you are instead of just "I'm important, I swear!" I mean, the main reason to hide your role is so the witches don't decide you're too important and kill you for it. But certain death if you don't tell us obviously trumps that, and yet you continued to remain silent, thus proving to me that you didn't actually have a role at all and were actually a witch.

Oh well. That's my logic, but obviously there was a fault in it somewhere, since he wasn't a witch.
Gourd_Clae, please edit out who you protected night 1. :x
@ Zeuzio Done! Didn't think it was important. Sorry.
@LockeZ I was actually busy and didn't know I was allowed to tell my role since I saw that as a rule on some random game of Mafia elsewhere.
I actually didn’t cast a vote, as I thought I would have more time to do so after I finished work. Honestly though, I would have also casted a vote against you for the exact same reasons as LockeZ, Gourd. Sorry! I had initial impressions you were the vigilante, but you screamed Witch, when the pressure was on.

I remember a game here on RMN when I was on the chopping block, I came out with my role as cop with all my results, and we ended up winning! If you came out as Doctor, you would have died that night for sure (unless you could protect yourself) but it would have given us a better chance. But man, things would have got interesting if someone counter claimed Doctor though.

Anyway, if you’re new to a game, you’re new. Nothing you can do about that but learn from making mistakes. If you ever play again, good luck and have fun!
Just to clarify, this thread isn't really for talking about strategies and whatnot in game. Just wait until the day phase.
chana
@Gourd_Clae : what had me convinced is : I was just joking", "just throwing something out there", which I thought didn't make sense, and how "fake" your defense sounded, being mainly (maybe too much) after anything sounding fake.
chana
There's one thing I don't understand about this game : the mafia knows who the villagers are, only the villagers don't know who's who AND can kill you, so all villagers have every interest in making known as fast as
possible, publicly, that they are villagers... I don't get that.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Zeuzio
Just to clarify, this thread isn't really for talking about strategies and whatnot in game. Just wait until the day phase.

So if it's a thread for talking about the game, but we can't talk about playing the game, then... what is it for exactly
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
The fact that this thread is public defeats the whole purpose of it. Alive people shouldn't be able to see or talk in here.
author=arcan
The fact that this thread is public defeats the whole purpose of it. Alive people shouldn't be able to see or talk in here.

Exactly.

Posting "I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING Y, BUT THEN I DECIDED AGAINST IT BECAUSE X" and stuff along those lines shouldn't be happening in this thread. This thread is mainly for dead players to talk, actually. When I said this thread is for talking about the game, I didn't mean it like you're able to continue the day discussion into the night phase in here.

I thought you all would kind of understand that.
My entire post was aimed at Gourd_Clae, who is dead. I thought it would be fine. But yeah, point taken.
chana
ok.

Edit : about the posts in the main thead, sorry, forgot.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
chana stop smoking crack