RMN MAP-DESIGN CONTEST [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

I'm having a funny five minutes, just ignore the above post xD

Idk what to say about this, it's a bit weird. If you talk to the person at the lake you get to play the lamest, most over used type of mini game ever.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ang0on

Little Wing Guy, I'm getting an error when I go through a certain part of the map. It's saying that rnh27 cannot be opened. You might want to fix that!

And I'm already finished, but I'm going to sit here and wait until Saturday. There are some impressive entries so far! We shall see though....
*pokes Blind*
author=Neophyte link=topic=1044.msg15595#msg15595 date=1210331101
Little Wing Guy, I'm getting an error when I go through a certain part of the map. It's saying that rnh27 cannot be opened. You might want to fix that!

Thanks Neophyte, I edited the post with the new link xD. Should be OK now, but since I made it, who knows?
Heh, I've sent mine in a couple days ago. Though I'd love to show you guys the map.
I'm refusing to do so, until Judgement is given.

~Sion
So, here is my feeble attempt to win this contest against you map-masters. Anyways, it's a nice simple map with a small quest of escaping the forest. It has a nice transition in and out of the forest.

Oh and by the way, I was even nice enough to include the rtp in the gamedisk creator! Actually, I just did that because I haven't used 2003 in a while, so I don't remember how to make it work without rtp. Anyways, here is download

DOWNLOAD
When exactly IS Judgement Day?
Blind has been side-stepping me this weekend.
What's going on?

~Sion
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It says the time to enter them in the first post?
Does it now? Hmph, I could've sworn I read it
in it's entirety, guess not. That would mean
we're but hours away...

Excellent....

~Sion

No, there's no link, just a preview. I'm waiting for Blindmind.

Excellent indeed....

I HOPE YOU'RE READY!
Hey, not bad. I should've thought of incorporating something like
that.

~Sion
So I was at a party last night and ran out of time; but mine doesn't count anyway! Enjoy.

Glades of the Shimmering Sapphire

Download: Here!
Judging and reviews will begin in the next few days, but in the meantime, feel free to post your own critiques on our entries!
author=BlindSight link=topic=1044.msg15769#msg15769 date=1210447599
So I was at a party last night and ran out of time; but mine doesn't count anyway! Enjoy.

If your drinking problem is going to interfere with your ability to run this contest, maybe you should seriously consider stepping down, and letting someone who isn't so selfish run the thing.
author=brandonabley link=topic=1044.msg15776#msg15776 date=1210448283

If your drinking problem is going to interfere with your ability to run this contest, maybe you should seriously consider stepping down, and letting someone who isn't so selfish run the thing.

Shiiit. Forget that! He can get as intoxicated as he wishes as long as the
money's still intact...

~Sion
author=brandonabley link=topic=1044.msg15776#msg15776 date=1210448283
:P
All submissions added to the original post.

Glades of the Shimmering Sapphire

Download: Here!
Judging and reviews will begin in the next few days, but in the meantime, feel free to post your own critiques on our entries!

Probably the most beautiful RM2K3 map i've seen. Your attention to detail, everything, its an inspiration. I'm wowed!
Sirdeka Forest: Hour of Midlight

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hh1bs9

-No spaceship's included.

~Sion
myersguy, I'm having trouble downloading your entry. I recommend that you don't include the RTP, as we can download that easily enough if we need it. Also, your host is incredibly slow! Or at least it is for me, I let it go for over an hour, and it never made it further than 50%.
I also want to add that there is a small story in mine, although it is not very polished, for those who care to look into it.

Anyway, I will be testing them tomorrow!
Wow, I'm surprised after such bad screens and low self-confidence, someone actually planned on downloading my map. Anyways, here is a different host with no rtp.

DOWNLOAD