O-LO!

Pages: 1
I've been playing with the RPG Maker Series for some time, from 95 to 2002 I was really big into it. After a while, life got in the way, but then I found some files on an old hard drive I'd been holding onto and I decided to check out the scene again. I've pre-ordered VXAce (VAce {pronouncing vase} for short?) and I can't wait to get started. I've already been playing with the Translated Trial and so far, have come to love the Generator. Being able to design sprites for the Generator and have that spit out my customer selection of sprites will be AWESOME. To save the things you make with it now, just copy and paste the files out of your project folder while VX Ace is still open. Looks like we can get a head start on creating the characters we want if you know your way around the file structure. Heh, since I'm building the parts to my sprites, I probably won't get mush use out of it till release (preorder receipt framed on wall, not really... but you get the idea)

EEP! Geeking out on VAce again =T_T;=

Back to me. I'm a Furry. I'm not going to hide it and my games are heavily influenced by it. I won't be running around the forums talking inappropriately like I've seen some Furs do around the web, so no fears there. Also, my games are clean and will not contain any stereotypical smut that Furs have a bad rap for. In the mean time. I hope to bring some interesting ideas and concepts to the community as well as provide some good feed back, while also taking away constructive criticism for my own projects.

I look forward to working with you all! =^_^=
Hi! Welcome to RMN!

I too am excited for Ace, and have it pre-ordered.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hello, KyraEdo, we don't have too many furries here so that'll be interesting, have a great time here and welcome!
Welcome to RMN! Contribute lots!

I just watched Megamind last night.
Hiya, Kyra! Welcome to RMN.
What's a furry...?
People who really really liked Disney's Robin Hood as a kid.
My enlgish is not the best, I give my points to understand but seeing a lot of Furs words and derivation of the same really confuse me + your picture and Zeuzio pic I can't avoid thinking in a fox so...
author=kentona
People who really really liked Disney's Robin Hood as a kid.

is that word really mean this? o.O

well either way, welcome, hope you have a great time here in the community ;)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN where nothing is as it appears to be! Share your creativity with us!
This is a pretty simple definition of what a Furry is.

But, welcome, miss! Enjoy your stay here and be sure to contribute lots!

I also like what I see coming from Ace, and it just may be the thing that makes me finally go to another program other than RPG Maker 2003 for a long period of time

until I finish my project.

Depending if its worth it. From what I hear there is no doubt it should be shunned upon, so I'm giving faith into Ace, as it brings back some of the older features that 2k3 had, and XP and VX Lacked.
I thought my description summed it up pretty well.
I'm no furry but Maid Marian was definitely a fox!
Oohhhh so it was really kentona definition XD! well... anime girls with cat ears are kind of cute... that's pretty much what can I said about furriness...
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=tpasmall
I'm no furry but Maid Marian was definitely a fox!

Bad pun is bad pun.
Pages: 1