NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

That background in EJ is trippy as hell. Aetherion has some amazing graphics overall, I'll definitely give it a try sometime.
These are bloody amazing, thanks for playing it!

I won't spoil or give any tips, since it's most interesting to see what people notice or don't notice - it's already given us about a half-dozen things to improve (in addition to ones I already fixed.)

EDIT: I will note that the monsters are all original and Krisanna's design. They're themed (the first are instrument, the second area is the 7 sins, and later ones are a bit more obvious.)

Attack names give clues as to what they represent as well as my attempt at being funny with puns. : )
Anaryu, that faceset is the thing of nightmares.

NicoB; Thanks for taking Dungeon Adventure on. I can patiently wait but am excited to see how you react to it. ^^;
author=NicoB
@Ness: You're art...so good... *heart attack. I've actually been wanting to play this too. ADDED!

Um, just something. The V5 version doesn't have the nice new art in it ;v; )/
@Anaryu: Thanks bud, I'm glad you're finding them enjoyable and useful. I still can't believe you guys managed to make such an impressive game in such a short amount of time. Kudos to Krisanna, those monster designs are brilliant (I noticed when playing back the train battle his skill "Pain Train"....cracked me up! ^ ^
@Ness: I don't mind! I still want to play it. You're a brilliant game designer. ^ o ^
I would love to see a Let's Play of "I'm Scared of Girls". I thought it was a wonderfully surreal game.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3427/
Are you up for a fighting/party game :3? because i would really love a Lets Try video of Super Smash Bros.Crusade
I read your article and watched a few of your vids! Good stuff! If you have time to do a quick vid on Epic Elf (its about 80% done) to give me some tips and feedback for the final project that would be great! Thanks! I submitted the latest 'demo' and it should be available anytime. It's kind of a bummer I joined late. Sounds like the Let's Try videos were more popular back in the day. I do like watching other projects in action!
@xenospawn: Ehhhh....I don't know man. That game sounds a bit too "out there" for me. Let me think about it.
@Felipe: Does the game have a campaign mode? Do I need a game controller to play it? I don't know, while I love SSMB, it seems like it would be really hard to play with a keyboard...
@spirit_young: Sure, I can play yours! I'll add it to the list (although it may be a little while before I get around to playing it....).

EDIT: Oh and sorry to everyone for not posting any vids today. I usually record them at night, but I was too tired to do any last night.
author=NicoB
@xenospawn: Ehhhh....I don't know man. That game sounds a bit too "out there" for me. Let me think about it.
@Felipe: Does the game have a campaign mode? Do I need a game controller to play it? I don't know, while I love SSMB, it seems like it would be really hard to play with a keyboard...
@spirit_young: Sure, I can play yours! I'll add it to the list (although it may be a little while before I get around to playing it....).

EDIT: Oh and sorry to everyone for not posting any vids today. I usually record them at night, but I was too tired to do any last night.

The game haves a Classic and Online mode. And no, you can play with keyboard (if you have a gamepad you can use Joy2key/Xpadder to play with it)

Sweet! Can't wait to hear your feedback via video!
@Felipe: Hmm, okay, I'll give it a try. ^ ^

Started Metal Gear Solid: LoL. I added a death counter for lulz. Just sit back, open up a cold one, and watch me die.

Part One - SNAKE! YOU FORGOT YOUR PARACHUTE!!

Part Two - STEALTH KILLS ARE NOT STEALTHY

Part Three - MOWING THE GRASS

Part Four - UGH...JUST UGH

Part Five - DEATH, DEATH, AND MORE DEATH
author=Felipe_9595
Yaaaaaaaaay

Looks much more fun and way better than the NES Metal Gear! Nice work Felipe_9595!
Alright, I figured out where to go in MGS and have three more vids, which I'll upload tomorrow.
Oh man... I feel sorry for what I'm putting you through in the game.
The thing that you're still uploading videos show that you haven't given up yet, and I thank you for the patience and hope that things will get better.

I'm sure you've figured it out now that there's a second elevator on the third floor, but it must have been painful with all that useless backtracking.

And about that room in HQ that you persisted with, the only thing of worth there is that one chest. The scientists are on the enemy side, so you'll get an alert from them as well. The room is also meant as a backtracking challenge if you don't want to force your way there. Skills with a stealth kill and timing across the grating can work though.

It's always been hard setting the difficulty on this game. Some people breeze through most obstacles while others have a hard time. I still want to keep it a reasonable challenge, but it's hard when there's such a fine line between 'do right' and doing 'worse than wrong'.

Apart from the frustration, what are your thoughts so far?
Go for the super smash bros crusade Nico. It will be glorious.
These MGS ones are a great watch! Love the whole Zelda feel to them, it's really different than what you'd expect. Couple odd design choices here and there, but you've had some good suggestions for improving them.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1741/

Feel like giving this an attempt?
:3
@SorceressKyrsty: Yeah, I'm up for that. Looks pretty cool and creative. :)

More MGS videos:

Part Six - I FIGURE OUT WHERE TO GO!!

Part Seven - SHOOTING RANGE GUY IS A LIAR!

Part Eight - WHY GAME...WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!