NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

No crusade :C ???

Gonna finish the MgS videos in the meanwhile XD
Awesome! Thanks for trying FH out! Sorry it isn't your type of humour, it's one of those games where either it is or it isn't.

I have to admit, I'm not a big graphics buff, so the whole clashing thing is a little lost on me sometimes. I'll look into fixing some things up like the backgrounds, as you pointed out. The awful portraits are the way they are for a reason, kinda making fun of crazed faces you see in anime comedies but also emphasizing the fact that I personally suck at graphical imaging. Idk I think they're kinda funny lol. (P.S. good tip about irfan, I'll check into that as I've been trying to find something like that for a while now).

Anyways, I won't feel bad at all if you stop playing. The vids were a fun watch for me, at least, and it's nice to be able to see someone play it from a new perspective so that I can think of new things to add that may open it up to a wider audience in the future. It's also given me some clues as to what needs to be cut out in the sequel.

Thanks again!
author=Felipe_9595
No crusade :C ???

Gonna finish the MgS videos in the meanwhile XD

Patience, grasshopper. Like I said, I'm trying to go in order of who requested first. I'll get to it eventually, relax. ^ ^

author=sbester
Awesome! Thanks for trying FH out! Sorry it isn't your type of humour, it's one of those games where either it is or it isn't.

I have to admit, I'm not a big graphics buff, so the whole clashing thing is a little lost on me sometimes. I'll look into fixing some things up like the backgrounds, as you pointed out. The awful portraits are the way they are for a reason, kinda making fun of crazed faces you see in anime comedies but also emphasizing the fact that I personally suck at graphical imaging. Idk I think they're kinda funny lol. (P.S. good tip about irfan, I'll check into that as I've been trying to find something like that for a while now).

Anyways, I won't feel bad at all if you stop playing. The vids were a fun watch for me, at least, and it's nice to be able to see someone play it from a new perspective so that I can think of new things to add that may open it up to a wider audience in the future. It's also given me some clues as to what needs to be cut out in the sequel.

Thanks again!

Thanks for having such an awesome attitude. Sorry if I came across as harsh at all, I'm just trying to help out. And yeah, check out IrfanView. It's the best image editor for 2k3, imo. Good luck on your endeavors! ^ o ^
author=NicoB
Started both Glacia and Fragile Hearts. Also, I.......sing a song?? o_ONicoB's Cover Songs - BLACK & GOLD BY SAM SPARRO

Wow dude, excellent. You really are a rock star. Someone form an RMN band. I can play bass xD
Makes me want to get back to LPing... ;.;
Soon~ >:D
@Link_2112: Hahaha, thanks man. Hell yeah, let's get the RMN band back together and rock out! Woooo!!

A whole bunch of Everlasting Journey vids today. I was pretty hooked on it last night, haha.

EJ - Part Fifteen - DIE, MOVIE REFERENCE GUY!

EJ - Part Sixteen - WHY....WON'T....YOU.....DIE?!

EJ - Part Seventeen - PAUL IS ONE BAD MOFO

EJ - Part Eighteen - RUB THE BABY OIL ON ME....DO IT

EJ - Part Nineteen- EPIC BEARD TIME

EJ - Part Twenty- ZOMBIES LOVE BRAINS AND BLOCK PUZZLES

EJ - Part Twenty-one - HUNGRY, HUNGRY TROLL
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Are you currently open?
author=Adon237
Are you currently open?

Yep!
Hey mate. Been really loving these, especially Everlasting Journey. I'm actually amazed at how many you've been putting out. I'm 100% convinced you are a robot.

Also, I've been wondering if you would do a Let's Try of a game called Stone Search? It's not my own game, but it's okay to request it right? Anyway, it's called STONE SEARCH. I put it in caps lock there, just so you won't forget. The main characters name is Abraxas. Okay thanks.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Little Wing Guy
Hey mate. Been really loving these, especially Everlasting Journey. I'm actually amazed at how many you've been putting out. I'm 100% convinced you are a robot.

Also, I've been wondering if you would do a Let's Try of a game called Stone Search? It's not my own game, but it's okay to request it right? Anyway, it's called STONE SEARCH. I put it in caps lock there, just so you won't forget. The main characters name is Abraxas. Okay thanks.

I am not sure if this is a joke or not...
Sorry for no vids today, but I recorded a bunch today, so expect some Clock Tower, Amnesia custom story, and some more Glacia tomorrow.
^ ^
BUTT LOAD OF NEW VIDS: Clock Tower, Amnesia, and Glacia.

REMEMBER TO LIKE AND COMMENT! IT REALLY HELPS ME! ALSO, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE AMNESIA ONE!

CT - Part One - RUN, JENNIFER, RUN!!

CT - Part Two - I DON'T NEED A HAIRCUT

CT - Part Three - WHY WOULD YOU BETRAY ME, PIANO?!

CT - Part Four - TELL ME YOUR SECRETS, KITTY

CT - Part Five - WHY MAKE A ROOM FOR DOLLS?!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AM - Part One - I SHOULD'VE BROUGHT MY FERRARI

AM - Part Two - RUN FASTER, DAMN IT!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GL- Part Four - YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!

GL- Part Five - BURN IN HELL, MOTHER NATURE!

GL- Part Six - I'M IN JAIL, THEN I'M NOT

GL- Part Seven - I LOVE STEALING SHIT

GL- Part Eight - THOSE ARE SOME NIMBLE SLIMES
Hey! I'll be honest! I've been more entertained by your vids than most of the garbage out there on youtube! Very interesting games you've played! Some of 'em could be reviewed by the Angry Video Game Nerd!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Great vids, it would be nice though if you could use just your natural voice for the female characters, with just a slight change of tone as you do to differenciate one character from another...
I appreciate the support, guys. I was going to have some Super Smash Bros. Crusade vids today, but I struggle a bit last night with the controls. I took some time to practice so that I wouldn't be a complete mess when I was recording.

In the mean time, I sang another cover song. Catch the Wind, this time. It would mean a lot to me if you guys gave it a listen and commented (or a like if you enjoyed it)! ^ ^

Well! You gotta better voice than I ever will! I always thought my voice was too deep to keep up with the notes. I take it you were also playing the guitar? Man! I should stop 'wishing' I could play the guitar and just grab it and fucking DO IT!
Wow! Even though it crashes a lot, but the game is pretty well done. I had an experience in making a fighting game with AI before and I know it isn't easy. Good job, Felipe_9595!

@NicoB
I have to say I don't like embed video when there are this many. What do you think about making a playlist in youtube and you link to that instead? This way you just need one link and it's much easier to watch one part after the other.

Also, is it ok to ask for a request in here? I read the first post and I couldn't find any info on how to make a proper request :S

Anyway, I'd love to see you do a LT video of Puipui to the Rescue if that's ok with you!