NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

@Anaryu: Sure, just let me know when you're ready.

@SK: Oh yeah, I hate when that happens. It always makes you go "wtf?? I know I did that shit!" until you realize you missed the switch. Happens to us all!

Started some Epic Elf! Be warned: These vids contain serious epicness.

Epic Elf
Part One: BITCHES BE HATIN'
Part Two: APPARENTLY, VERY SLOW IS TOO SLOW
Part Three: UNDEAD DEMON CHILD, AAAHHHHH!!
Part Four: 1000 BOUNTY ADDED TO TOWN
Part Five: MACE GETS NAKED
Part Six: I LIKE TO PEE
Part Seven: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
Alrighty! I watched your vids! There are many things you pointed out that I agree with (like the tacky world map logo). I'll change it to were it will fade out unless if it would look better if I just got rid of it! Alrighty! To answer some questions! I'll be honest, I never did like making towns . . . hence . . . most buildings can't be entered. You can return to the first town Cardell and enter a house. All that's in it is a death note and some beer for Mace to drink! There's one in the graveyard too that you could've got, it raises her max HP. The power of booze. The chests you can't access will become available later when the levels "change" (the fire cave turns into the snow cave, stuff like that). If you were wondering about the random battle fights . . . they do exsist but they are limited! And the key at the Mt. pass is being held by one of the piggy monsters . . . Mace has to pick it up after the fight. It is good to fight enemies because sometimes they do drop rare stuff like Chest Keys or armor, and most battles don't return. And most of the doors in town are locked cuz you need the thief character to open it; (well, he raids it and comes out with a random item) you went with the wizard so you are going with that path. Thanks again for trying out the game! I actually laughed a lot with some of your comments! Good stuff! Oh! To help ya out go to Witchwood and Recruit Bawl. He can animate the goyal statues!
@Anaryu: Alrighty, I'll get started on it sometime soon.

@spirit_young: No problem, man. Glad you're enjoying them. Thanks for the tips, I'll have to go get Bawl then. Btw, how long is the game?
... My god. Epic Elf has me remembering all of the terrible games of the past. XD

@NicoB: Quick question! How do you keep time for your videos? I normally just guess and end them about 24 mins in.
author=NicoB
@Anaryu: Alrighty, I'll get started on it sometime soon.

@spirit_young: No problem, man. Glad you're enjoying them. Thanks for the tips, I'll have to go get Bawl then. Btw, how long is the game?

I'd say it's about three hours long for the most part. I may go back and add houses and other stuff. I'll also probably fix it so you have to push a button when talking to people or signs. I noticed from your experience that could be a bitch!
@facesforce: I use the timer on my phone to keep track. ^ ^
author=facesforce
... My god. Epic Elf has me remembering all of the terrible games of the past. XD

Yeah, I hear ya! I know my game ain't all that great and it'll never win anything but I've had more fun making it than playing that damned Skyward Sword! Dowse me towards adventure! Yaaaaa!!!!!
author=spirit_young
author=facesforce
Yeah, I hear ya! I know my game ain't all that great and it'll never win anything but I've had more fun making it than playing that damned Skyward Sword! Dowse me towards adventure! Yaaaaa!!!!!

Aha, I did not say I disliked it XD Some memories are good, like the cheap humor. Some are bad, like the actual gameplay. XD
It's all good! I need to learn how to code so I can make a game like some of the featured ones I've checked out! Also, custom graphics seem to be popular too! But all graphics and no gameplay can ruin the experience!
I actually thought you did a pretty good job with the RTP graphics, for the most part. The structure of some areas (like the towns) was a bit strange, but overall, definitely better than most!
The third town is actually much better. It doesn't have the line of houses (I guess they do look kinda funny). I'm surprised people are diggin' this project! I only did it cuz it was just a trip down memory lane when RPG Maker 2000 was all I had! The next game I want to do will be with RPG Maker 2003, however I only have the version that isn't all that great (the translation part). Then someday I'll get a computer that can handle the new RPG makers. My current computer can't even run RMK2 in fullscreen! I'm workin' with crap!
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=spirit_young
The third town is actually much better. It doesn't have the line of houses (I guess they do look kinda funny). I'm surprised people are diggin' this project! I only did it cuz it was just a trip down memory lane when RPG Maker 2000 was all I had! The next game I want to do will be with RPG Maker 2003, however I only have the version that isn't all that great (the translation part). Then someday I'll get a computer that can handle the new RPG makers. My current computer can't even run RMK2 in fullscreen! I'm workin' with crap!

Wait... Seriously? How old is your PC...?

Specs please.
It's about 12 years old. I don't know anything about computers or I would've installed something. I just need to get a new one if I ever get a job!
LEECH
author=spirit_young
It's about 12 years old. I don't know anything about computers or I would've installed something. I just need to get a new one if I ever get a job!

12. Years... Old?
Mind = Blown
What OS is it running?
Windows XP. I guess I got the computer in 2002 so its 10 years old. It's a dinosaur! The internet just causes it to catch on fire!
When you go to Let's Try/Play Boutalles, either grab the newest RTP version, or just don't try to synth a blank item into another item (that's the crash, latest version has it fixed!)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@Anaryu : I love your avatar lol!
LEECH
Dont bother LTing my game untill i can get RMN to accept the upload... It keeps timing out...
author=Anaryu
When you go to Let's Try/Play Boutalles, either grab the newest RTP version, or just don't try to synth a blank item into another item (that's the crash, latest version has it fixed!)
Learned that the hard way. Enjoyed the game a lot, but yeah... synthing can bork on you. ;.;

If you wanted to throw one of my games into the melting pot, I'd like to see it! Either Incarnation or To Save/Heal a Land. (I really gotta pick and stick with a name for that project. ^.^;)

Incarnation is more a free roamy thing with no real story, but the battles are apparently hard. To Save a Land is my Nugget one and pretty short.