NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

@Liberty: Sure, I'll play To Heal a Land. It looks really solid! ^ ^

Sorry about the lack of videos this week guys. I've had some real life stuff I needed to deal with.

Started some Boutalles!

Boutalles
Part One: BROKE YA!!
Part Two: OH NOES! EVIL DEMON PUDDING!
Part Three: THIS SHIT IS COMPLICATED
If you would be able to, think you can do a Let's Try of my game, Touhou Fantasy? Dunno if that falls under any restrictions that you may have, but thought I'd ask anyways ^^;;
author=Xenomic
If you would be able to, think you can do a Let's Try of my game, Touhou Fantasy? Dunno if that falls under any restrictions that you may have, but thought I'd ask anyways ^^;;

I'm sorry bro, but I think I'm gonna have to pass on that one. >_<; Please don't take it personally.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
You know I would like for you to do an LP on my game Eternal... But based on the way you play I don’t know if you’d be able to complete it (the game is very hard). Besides I’ve only done the demo so far and I’d prefer to have the first act done. Then again based on the amount of games you still have to play It might take you a while to get to it.
Thanks Nico! Just let me post up the fixed version. There were a few things that needed editing... :D
Hahaha your reaction to Natalie xDDD
@Ness: I knew you'd get a kick out of that.

Decided to try my hand at another song. The Scientist this time. I actually recorded myself like 10 times because I kept falling flat in a few places. It still isn't perfect, but this is probably the best it will sound. >_<;; Hopefully, you guys still enjoy it. Also, hopefully you don't live in Montenegro, Serbia because apparently this video is blocked there. Go figure, haha.

NicoB's Cover Song: The Scientist by Coldplay
That was really good Nico~
We watched your Boutalles videos, lots of things we could improve we spotted already, and we got a kick out of watching them, looking forward to more!
So last night, Liberty and I got together and made our first ever Dual Play! Overall, I think it came out pretty good (although my voice ended up being a lot louder than hers). I'm the one playing the game, btw (we tried having her play, but the lag on my end was so bad; I was like ten whole seconds behind her!). I think we've learned a few things we can use for next time as well. Hope you all enjoy!

Dual Play - Epic Elf - NICO AND LIB TEAM UP!
I am here to request a Let's Play of Blackmoon Prophecy!

I've been dying for a proper and not so vulgar one ever since YDS did a Let's Play of it.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
My name is Adon and approve of this message.
I would actually watch most of the LP if you did it.
@UPRC: Sure, I'll give it a go. However, I can't promise it won't have vulgar language (just refer to my other videos) :P .
I'd suggest waiting until I do my first update to the game though. The guys who are plowing through it today are finding some interesting mistakes in the game. Nothing game breaking and they're all minor, but they ARE there.
...Damn. I, um, already started. ^.^;
It was supposed to be a surprise LP, since I've deliberately held off from playing any of the newer incarnations of the game in lead up to it. XD

Oh well, two LPs for the price of one~
Alrighty! Just cuaght part 8 of your LT for Epic Elf! So I did change quite a bit after watching these vids! I made most things (like boulders and signs) activate if you push a button now. It did seem like a pain by just touching it and waiting for it to move when you didn't want it to. My towns are fixed up to! The houses aren't hugging each other anymore. If you were wondering about that locked chest in the jailhouse that guy who was sleeping had it (you bug him a few trimes and he'll fight you). Thanks again for doing these vids! I touch the game up each time I watch 'em and the final version will be much improved! Also thanks to the special guest Liberty!
Well, since Liberty has already started an LP for Blackmoon, I think I'll just leave it to her. I don't think people are going to watch two LPs of the same game (except maybe Adon).
Looks like you finally burnt out then! I’m not really surprised, because I think you have a few too many in progress at once (six). I’ve nearly caught up with all your videos now though, so I hope you make a return soon!

Also, I loved how your Liberty’s joint Let’s Play, was like an awkward first date. I don’t think it that worked well though =(
author=Little Wing Guy
Looks like you finally burnt out then! I’m not really surprised, because I think you have a few too many in progress at once (six). I’ve nearly caught up with all your videos now though, so I hope you make a return soon!

Also, I loved how your Liberty’s joint Let’s Play, was like an awkward first date. I don’t think it that worked well though =(

I didn't burn out, I've just been busy with real life stuff. I've actually already played through all of White Magic and will have those videos up soon.

I don't know, I thought the dual play went pretty well. It just lagged a bit and the volume of my mic was considerably louder than hers. Should be better next time. ^ ^
Continued some more Boutalles and started and completed White Magic. I got a bit frustrated with Boutalles...I might need some pointers from Anaryu before I continue that one.

Boutalles
Part Four: I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW...
Part Five: ALCHEMY FRUSTRATIONS

White Magic
Part One: HEY SON, WANNA GET HIGH?
Part Two: C'MON MOUSE, HELP OUT A BROTHA
Part Three: WHOOPS....MY BAD!
Part Four: YOU DON'T PAY ME ANYTHING
Part Five: CONCLUSION AND OVERVIEW