NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Holy crap!

The "fix" to make it so synth can't crash made it so you can synth items at all.

I uploaded a fixed version, thanks!

NOTE: You are not enjoying this much and I made a mistake I tell others not to do with the basis for this battle system, so I'm going to go ahead and release you from any obligation you feel towards finishing this, thanks for the info so far though (good stuff!)

FYI: You aren't supposed to get a game over on death, you just lose some of your money each time.
Could you also submit a version that allows me to walk through my party members? I'm really tired of turning around and walking into them.
author=NicoB
Could you also submit a version that allows me to walk through my party members? I'm really tired of turning around and walking into them.

Oh yeah, I changed that as well (although the reason you couldn't before was to avoid having your party members on top of each other during combat, but we'll see if anyone is annoyed by that.)

Also, I was quite serious when I said you should totally stop! At this point you'd just continue to be frustrated, it'd only get worse, believe me. : )
Eh, well if you Insist. Sorry if I lost my cool at all during the videos. You know I think you're an awesome developer.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Man, I can't wait to see you do the motorcycle chase =3=)b
*Brofist*

Woohoo! Man, your Let’s Try of White Magic was really good, and funny too. Watching someone play through it, is even more helpful than I thought it would be. I’ve already seen of loads of ways to improve it. Thanks a lot!

You missed all of the good treasure chests in Kraylin Wood, including a new weapon and magic spell, that would have made the battles much quicker. Blue butterflies indicate something is hidden nearby, so look out for them in a future release! The reason EXP is kinda low in dungeons, is because if you can find all the treasure chests in a dungeon, you get a free level up (instead of money). But I WILL increase it slightly anyway. I also noticed you didn’t use a single item in the woods either, so enemies will pack more punch next time. And yeah, the colour of an enemies name, also tells you their element. There is a pesky wind enemy, which you can one shot with your fire spell, but you didn’t encounter it; so it was pretty much useless!

The location menu that pops up in Rivalette doesn’t work because of laziness. It will be fixed, with your awesome idea used too. The one for Farne works though!

Fun fact: Farne and Casanero were also names used in COV. Originality fail!

The Ginger Haired Girl’s name is Erika. The only reason I didn’t name her, is due to a scene in chapter two, where Gordon realizes he doesn’t know her name and tries to get her to say it. I wasn’t sure if the scene would make sense, or if the player would understand what Gordon is trying to do, if player already knew it. Miracle also complained about it, so I will just name her right away in the next release. I’m going to take the fact that you dislike her as a good point! At least you feel something for her, it means I’m doing something right, no matter how little. In chapter one, she is supposed to come off as; aggressive, arrogant and naïve. I created her specifically to clash with Gordon, who is supposed to come off as laid back, sarcastic, yet caring. You’re not supposed to like her yet, but I don’t want you to hate her either.

Also:

Illness = Poison
Choke = Silence
Struggle = Blind
Scare = Stun
Doubt = Confused

I just wanted to add my own flare to the game.

Again, thanks so much for playing, despite the fact I requested it, and you had no choice anyway! I loved watching them. Sorry about the long post too, I feel really passionate about this game, and haven‘t had much of an opportunity to talk about it. I know absolutely EVERYTHING about it, everything has been planned and written down. I don’t think I’ll ever cancel it.
author=Little Wing Guy
Again, thanks so much for playing, despite the fact I requested it, and you had no choice anyway! I loved watching them. Sorry about the long post too, I feel really passionate about this game, and haven‘t had much of an opportunity to talk about it. I know absolutely EVERYTHING about it, everything has been planned and written down. I don’t think I’ll ever cancel it.

Hey, I have the right to decline from playing any game I want. I wanted to play your game; your games always appeal to pretty much everything I love (which is why I think you're my brother from another mother). I thoroughly enjoyed it though, so you'd better not cancel it! I WANT MOAR!!
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Thanks for playing and enduring the high encounter rate and my archaic battle "designs"! I just need to find an afternoon somewhere in the future and plow through the rest of the development for the sequel...that ending really sets up the sequel, though I may have to retcon a couple minor things TV series-style.

Edit: the guardians and that final boss had the 2k sprites instead of the 2k3 ones for some reason. Also, the long pauses before battles and during class changes haven't happened to anyone else...perhaps it was lagging because you were recording? Odd!

Physicals seemed more powerful than usual for the mage and medic...I must've messed with some stat when I re-uploaded to fix a bug.
If you'd be so kind, a let's try of http://rpgmaker.net/games/3810/ would be nice. I've been aching for feedback. Some people find it the best thing ever, others find it boring, and I'm trying to figure out why.

There's a lot of battle scene. That probably has a lot to do with it.
I'd never understand where did you get all these energy! Even though these aren't my games, I think I've learn many things from just watching you play.

Also, your girl's voice sounds more like Mickey Mouse's voice, so I always see this image of Micky Mouse speaking which gives me a chuckle!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
These are good, keep em coming! Yeah we need to fix the lag in the crossroads, I think we tried but maybe we'd need to make the map smaller or something, I'm not sure.
I would like to request a let's try of Santoo RinbaV1.0.
The demo will be fairly short i.e 30ish--maybe a full hour.
author=Clareain_Christopher
I would like to request a let's try of Santoo RinbaV1.0.
The demo will be fairly short i.e 30ish--maybe a full hour.

Shit, sorry! You sent me a message a few days back, and I never got back to you. Sure, I'll give yours a play! ^ ^
Wonderful.
Thanks for your support :)
Some more Chain of Retribution! I was going to have more today, but I ran out of gas early last night. ^ ^;

Chain of Retribution
Part Eleven: IT'S LIKE HAVING TWO NAIAS!!
Part Twelve: FREAKING FROG!!
Part Thirteen: I FIGHT SHADOW! WOOO!
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
That damned frog. I was so sure that it was impossible for it to even walk up there, but I guess not! This must be fixed.

Anyway, I saw the Freya/Frei thing and their seal resistance is 33% only. I think what happened is we didn't have the space to write "33% resistance to seal" in that space. But yeah I think we'll just make them full resist it.

Got some things to fix then!
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
try Asylum of pleasure & pain pleez!
@NA: Eh, sorry man, but I'm going to say no to playing that one.