NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Oh yeahhhh, I keep forgetting about that for some reason. I figured I had to rush underneath it before it came down, but it was freaking impossible! But yeah, if I had gone over it..... D'oh!!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=NicoB
Somehow in your case, it actually changes my default setting on my volume, changing the SW Synth volume (i.e. Midi volume) in my volume settings and switching it to the maximum every time it starts a new song or loops back. Really strange...

I use Windows XP, if that helps.

Actually, this problem has nothing to do with RPG Maker. Every time you run Windows Media Player, it resets your midi volume back to the maximum.
Hesufo
I am pretty interested in hooking up sometime. Screw me.
author=LockeZ
Actually, this problem has nothing to do with RPG Maker. Every time you run Windows Media Player, it resets your midi volume back to the maximum.

That game isn't made with RPG Maker.

By the way, I've played Final Dragon Legacy, as well, and I don't get the MIDI volume reset. I run Windows XP, too.

Perhaps the volume control under the in-game Options may help~

Devs are puzzled by this problem as well. It is believed that the volume meter in the game engine changes the Window's synth mixer directly, which is probably why the music kept resetting every loop since you weren't changing the in-game volume. Why it does this on your computer is still unknown, though. Maybe it actually does happen, but it's not as loud so they don't notice it?

Anyway, I've updated the game again, just in case. I've also changed a few things that I was intending to (reduced random encounters, YggSeeds are usable outside battle, fixed a script-related bug concerning an NPC that was blocking an important door, etc.) so you can redownload it now and try again. Hopefully the next video has less issues. I've retested, and I'm pretty sure everything works right or there's no game-breaking unfinished stuff.
I have been working on a game since the end of last year, and i think i'm confident enough to release a decent demo. I saw your Yume Nikki playthrough, and this game shares some similarities with it, namely dream exploring and surreal enviroments. None of the looping areas and impossible stuff to find, though.
I also took to heart what you said about After Man, and i've tried to keep it more suspenseful. Give it a go, if you will:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3993/
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I said WMP did it, but Winamp does the same thing too.
@mrjohnson: Alright, I'll give it a download. Can I transfer my save file over? I'm assuming it's the simple.saves file?

@SnowOwl: Sure man, it's looks good. I'll give it a go.
Rightamundo. Pretty sure it's been updated correctly. It probably wouldn't matter anyway if you haven't gotten any farther than you did in the video, but you can just copy and replace the .rpg file and run the executable.
Sorry guys, no new videos today. I've been going to bed a bit earlier the past couple of days. I should have some for you guys tomorrow though! ^ ^
Continued with CoR and started on Genesis. I was planning on having another Genesis video, but I got a little sidetracked last night.

Chain of Retribution
Part Fifteen: THESE NINJAS SUCK!
Part Sixteen: FIELL'S GOT A BIG, BLACK BALL

Genesis
Part One: EYE OF THE TIGER, MY ASS!
Hi! I was wondering if/when you get the opportunity, would you be willing to do a Let's Play and/or Let's Try of my completed puzzle game using the RPG VX Ace engine?

The thread for the game can be found here:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/4139/

Conundrum, if you're quick and don't get stuck on World 3 and/or 4, only takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.

Thank you in advance, even if you don't have the time to address my title right now. :)

Cheers.
@Zortik: Sure man, I don't mind doing short games. ^ ^
You get a lot done. I'm very impressed. I'm trying to do streaming myself more since I try to give into and analysis to the designers and stuff. Good work, seriously..

If I had to place a request....Hero's Quest? Love and War? The Way?
@Aurabolt: Well, I've already played through The Way once before a few years ago. Never played Love and War and Hero's Quest though. Do you have a link to Hero's Quest? I've never heard of it before, and I don't see it on RMN (or using google).
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
5: A 24 Badaptation

http://rpgmaker.net/games/4129/

It's awful :D And only 15 minutes long.
Thanks for adding my game to your queue :)

I watched your Montage as well as a your first few videos on Super RMN Brothers. Good stuff! You manage to maintain a lot of enthusiasm and go out of your way to have fun.

I'll make some time to go through your video list and check out a few other titles that I've seen/heard of as well. Which honestly, I don't think I would have bothered with (at least any time soon) if I had to read through pages of comments no their pages to get a satisfactory impression on how their title is being received.
@Deckiller: You know, I told myself that I would never play any of the 5 hour contest submissions. However, Nessy told me a little bit about what happens, and it actually sounds pretty funny, so I'll give it a go. :)
@Zortik: Sure man, and thank you. ^ ^

Some more Genesis videos for you all!

Genesis
Part Two: ROBBIN' SOME FOLKS
Part Three: GETTING STONED
Part Four: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS
Part Five: NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE!!
I finish four...that's right, FOUR, Let's Plays/Tries. Genesis, 24 Badaptation, Iniquity and Vindication, and Conundrum all completed! *FIST PUMP

Genesis
Part Six: THIS...IS...SPARTA!!
Part Seven: CONCLUSION AND OVERVIEW

5: A 24 Badaptation
THE BEST GAME EVER

Iniquity and Vindication
AUSTIN POWERS + FINAL FANTASY + 24 = THIS

Conundrum
RUN, INDIE, RUN!!