NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

Hmm, I suppose there's some huge difference to just watching someone play it and actually playing it yourself.

But either way, jump-scares are cheap.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from Zephyr
jump-scares are cheap.

That whole game is incredibly cheap.
I only managed to finish one video last night, but there was probably a whole hour of me dying that I cut out.

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Twenty-three: SO...CLOSE...
author=Zephyr
Hmm, I suppose there's some huge difference to just watching someone play it and actually playing it yourself.

But either way, jump-scares are cheap.

Specially when you didn't even see the enemy coming. That was lame.
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been working on another montage video this weekend; just about finished with it.

Just a heads up, I'm starting a full time job tomorrow, which means I probably won't be uploading videos quite as frequently as I have been. Before, I was staying up late recording, but I can't afford to do that any more with the early mornings. I am off on weekends though. I'm still not sure how I plan to do it; I might do a few at night before I go to sleep, or I may just wait and do a bunch on the weekend.

Regardless, I don't plan on stopping these LPs any time soon, so don't worry. I just thought I'd let you all know what was going on. Cheers!
That's too bad, I was kinda looking forward to seeing if you would ever complete Super RMN Bros. 3. From what i heard it gets even harder later (more coin collecting levels, yay!). I'm glad you got a full time job though, and I can be patient.
:O

I almost forgot! I've uploaded the demo for Vagabond :D

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3916/downloads/3625/

Whenever you can, anyway~ Thanks!
@Zeu Zeu: Ah nice! I'll get to it ASAP. :D
Put together another montage video for you all. I worked really hard on this one, so please give it a like if you enjoyed it and share it with your friends and family! I'd really like to increase my fanbase if possible. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it together! :D

NicoB's Top Moments of Gaming 2

author=NicoB
NicoB's Top Moments of Gaming 2
This video be bitchin'!
I'll be sharing this with all my drug addicted friends.
I'll probably get rejected but I'll just throw cosh into the wind.

Do one of my game! o:
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3432/
halibabica
...was that a serious typo? It's 'throw caution to the wind'! I wouldn't normally point it out, but goddamn.
haha Wikked montage Nico. The picture in picture reaction was the best xD
author=halibabica
...was that a serious typo? It's 'throw caution to the wind'! I wouldn't normally point it out, but goddamn.

No, that was indeed not a typo, I mean "Cosh" not "Caution". It's one of those bizarre sayings that doesn't need to make any sense. And either way, caution wouldn't have fit for me anyways.
halibabica
I don't think that version of the phrase really fits anything, so...I don't see your point. Also, I think it's kinda dumb, but most puns are.
Hah, it doesn't need to fit anything. It just needs to fit me--and I don't fit anything. Don't fret on it, it's something that defines me.
The montage is hilarious. Keep it up, NicoB!
I humbly request Metal Gear Solid: Lunacy of Legion to get a second chance. If not, at least give it a try and tell me what you think.
I've just recently released ver1.9.4 which includes several changes that should make it a bit easier. You can read the blog page for details.
@TheRexion: Oh yeah, I could definitely go for a classic Pokemon type game. Added!
@Zephyr: I'm sorry man, but I'm gonna say no. Although these changes are welcome, they don't really address the big problems I had with the game.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, guys. I'm still adjusting to my new job some and I've been pretty burnt. I started recording some more Super RMN Bros. 3, but for some reason my computer ran out of memory part way through and I lost all my progress (first time that's ever happened). I guess I had my computer on for too long. =_=;;