NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

author=NicoB
@Zephyr: I'm sorry man, but I'm gonna say no. Although these changes are welcome, they don't really address the big problems I had with the game.

Aww... Now I feel sad.
Well, thanks anyway. You motivated me to do some small change in the end.
If Alert mode was the big problem, it is manageable although tough. But since you're supposed to avoid it...
Yo! I'll have a copy of the final version of Epic Elf (along with the save file) sent to ya sometime soon. I finished a short NagaDeMo game called Grissan if you'd like to give it a whirl. If not, it's cool! Sounds like you've been busy with real life stuff! Thanks again for the past LT's! They do help out.
Damn it I'm stupid, instead of writing the request on this forum I send you an PM on Youtube. Well, I still hope you're doing the LP of Desert Nightmare (English Version)
and if you don't, at least send me an PM.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1yzwymwmoqm
@MaliceJinnai: I've actually played through some of that game a few years ago. I don't think I ever finished it though (I think I got stuck or something). I'll give it another go though. ^ ^

Sorry about the lack of updates guys. Still trying to juggle my full time job, working on my game, and doing these videos. I managed crunch out a few videos this weekend. Started and finished Maximus Jones and Aqua Nebulon and started on Pokemon Trinity.

EDIT: Also, just a heads up, I'm cancelling my Let's Try of Dungeon Champion and Dragon Fantasy: REMADE. I've been sort of avoiding playing those, and I think that's a good sign to stop. I hope you guys aren't too upset. If the developers want me to elaborate on why I'm cancelling, feel free to send me a PM.

Maximus Jones
NAIAS EVERYWHERE!!

Aqua Nebulon
GET OFF MY LAWN, FISHIES

Pokemon Trinity
Part One: NOT QUITE POKEMON
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Are you insane enough for Super Doki Doki World? :D

http://rpgmaker.net/games/2961/
Hopefully you'll get to Vagabond pretty soon! '^_^
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Finally new vids! Keep em coming Nico, I need my fix.
@Deckiller: Hmm, I'm gonna have to decline for right now, only because I still have an HUGE smbx game that I need to finish. However, once I'm done, I'll consider checking out yours. ^ ^

While these aren't LPs, I'd like share a couple of new songs for the FE OST. These were composed by VGMusic_4_Life (aka Thomas Peters). He's a really talented musician. He'll only be composing about 8 new songs, so I thought I'd share them with you all here. He doesn't have his own channel, so he said I could upload them to mine instead. These are the last of the songs he's composing.

Understand that my intention here is to promote the artist, not my own game. If you enjoy the songs, please give it a like and comment. I'm sure it'd mean a lot to Thomas!

Forever's End OST: Part II - City of Dreams
Forever's End OST: Part II - Cyrus - The Drunken Swordsman
Forever's End OST: Part II - A Helping Hand
Forever's End OST: Part II - Night Shift
Forever's End OST: Part II - Peaceful Autumn
Forever's End OST: Part II - Malvir - Twisted Logic
author=NicoB
@MaliceJinnai: I've actually played through some of that game a few years ago. I don't think I ever finished it though (I think I got stuck or something). I'll give it another go though. ^ ^

Awesome I'm looking forward to see the first part of the LP ^^
author=NicoB
While these aren't LPs, I'd like share a couple of new songs for the FE OST. These were composed by VGMusic_4_Life (aka Thomas Peters). He's a really talented musician. He'll only be composing about 8 new songs, so I thought I'd share them with you all here. He doesn't have his own channel, so he said I could upload them to mine instead. These are the last of the songs he's composing.

Understand that my intention here is to promote the artist, not my own game. If you enjoy the songs, please give it a like and comment. I'm sure it'd mean a lot to Thomas!

I gave a few of them a listen and liked 'em!
However I can't believe that every single one of those had a dislike, especially "Helping Hand" That was my favourite!
First part of Desert Nightmare! Wooo!!

Desert Nightmare
Part One: MY PARENTS SUCK!!
author=NicoB
First part of Desert Nightmare! Wooo!!

Desert Nightmare
Part One: MY PARENTS SUCK!!

And first Comment by the guy who requested it ^^
I continue my quest to get eaten in Desert Nightmare!

Desert Nightmare
Part Two: ALIEN JUST WANTS A HUG ^ o ^
I love your voice NicoB and your vids keep me thoroughly entertained. Thanks for making them!

If you are still taking requests I'd be honored if you could take on Dream Catcher at some point in the future. I would love to receive the NicoB treatment!

http://rpgmaker.net/games/3851/
@Mateui: Thanks man, and I will definitely give your game a go. It's very impressive looking! ^ o ^
More Desert Nightmare coming your way. I actually manage to die in this one!

Desert Nightmare
Part Three: NOTE TO SELF...STEAM BURNS
Hey NicoB, nice to see that you started making videos again.
Anyway, just a update on Miserere, I completed it yesterday so if you're going to continue it I suggest you redownload it.
@Misere: Will do!

I'm getting better at dying in Desert Nightmare. ; _ ;

Desert Nightmare
Part Four: YOU JUST GOT PICKAXED!

Btw, good news guys. I've ordered my new computer, and it should be here in a couple of weeks. So expect to see a big up in quality when I finally get it (as well as some more high tech games). :D
Just a quick note. Your Let's Try of Iniquity and Vindication was by far one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. NicoB, LockeZ, great work even if I was cheering for the sharks.
@Bill: Thanks man. ^ ^

Damn, Jake has some mad punching skills!

Desert Nightmare
Part Five: BRING IT ON, OLD MAN!