NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

author=Xenomic
Am I right to assume you still won't accept my request for my game still?

I'm sorry, but it's still no. >_<;;

EDIT: Crap, new page. Just gonna post the link again.

Slender
Part One: GOD, WHY DID I DO THIS?!
author=NicoB
Let's just say this game manages to trump my Ghoul Forest scare. >_<;;

Slender
Part One: GOD, WHY DID I DO THIS?!

Quite njoyable! The end made me lol.
That was intense. The atmosphere of that game was really REALLY creepy. I don't think I'm going to walk into any forests at night anytime soon.

Also, I have a favor to ask: could you run my game again and let me know if you run into the same music loop bug as you did before? You're still the only one I've heard of having that problem.
@mrjohnson: Sure, I'll check it out and let you know. It might be gone now that I have a new computer.

Super RMN Bros. 3 makes an epic return.....now with sound effects!! \(^ o ^)/

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Twenty-four: MARIO METALLICA
How about an LP of my Centuria demo? It should only be two hours max, and that's if you take your time and try to do everything possible.
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Actually I'm going to ask you to LP the revised demo of Santoo Rinba when it comes out, for comparison with the old one.
@UPRC: Sure, I'll give it a look.
@BurningTyger: Only if the original content is substantially different from what I played or there is a whole bunch of additional content beyond what I played. Otherwise, no.

Ran into some issues with Picturesque. Pacman Scissorhands is a sneaky snake!

Picturesque
PACMAN SCISSORHANDS IS GONNA GET YOU!

EDIT: Also, mrjohnson, I played FDL again and it was fine. Maybe it was an issue with Windows XP. However, I'm going to stop my LT of your game since you seem to have lost interest in your own project (according to your blog). If you decide to go back to work on it again and would like me to continue, just let me know.
BurningTyger
author=NicoB
@BurningTyger: Only if the original content is substantially different from what I played or there is a whole bunch of additional content beyond what I played. Otherwise, no.

It should, indeed, be substantially different, seeing as Clare's created new custom battlers, sprites, and face sets while I've revamped the dialogue and narrative as well as provided original resources. I believe the revision also includes an additional dungeon to play through.
author=BurningTyger
author=NicoB
Does rewritten dialogue, custom battlers and facesets, all-new sound effects, and a sample dungeon pique your interest?
Nico's really busy with LPs. As another LPer, I would choke on that list >.<
So No, I rather not have another LT of the game. The last one was good, and another LT would be redundant.
Though you'll be on my list of LPers for the full game. How long will that take to create? Woooo~
BurningTyger
Having not watched the entire previous LT, I didn't realize it turned out well; I was also really asking Nico to compare the revision with the original. Even though I'm not dong an LT, I'm definitely eager to try the revised demo, and am glad to assist in testing if you wish.
Sorry for the late post guys. The adventures of NicoBizzle and Slimey continues!

Vagabond
Part Two: WE MEET THE RAPING SHAPESHIFTER
Yay! An update!

As for the TP thing, the lizard isn't supposed to be magical based so there are no MP moves. I can't just set it to retain TP after battle because that's a whole other beast with balancing(remember Overdrive spamming from FFX?) Plus there's always Fury Tonics and there's a move later that raises TP.

To beat the thieves, just use magic on the guy and poison claw and the girl. :)
@Zeuzio: It's still is pretty annoying to have MP for a character and not be able to use it. Also, getting rid of any MP moves means I have to rely solely on TP, making the TP issue even more frustrating. I really don't think having TP retain after battles would be a detriment, as it would still give players a chance to plan ahead for difficult battles. As it is, it's very annoying to start a battle only to not be able to do anything at all.

I make another attempt at getting all 8 pages in Slender! A lot of scary moments in this one.... ; _ ;

Slender
Part Two: BLAIR WANTS MY SWEET ASS
Yay. Love the videos. I keep checking this thread multiple times a day to see if another video has been posted. I am addicted!
@Mateui: Thanks a lot man. That makes me happy! ^ ^

Links saves Hyrule from hopping knights!

Super RMN Bros. 3
Part Twenty-five: LINK'S GOT A LASER SWORD, MOFO!

I'm really glad to hear you guys are enjoying the videos. Those video likes really help motivate me to continue.

If you guys wanna show your support even more, there's something really easy you can do. I'm really trying to expand my audience, and it would really help me out if you shared some of my videos on facebook, twitter, google+, your own website, etc. Even just telling a friend (maybe someone who watches Tobuscus or Pewdiepie or something) about my channel would be a huge help. It's a lot more effective than me trying to go around and advertise myself on random forums.

It would be a huge help, and I would be eternally grateful to anyone who did this.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Sure I think I can do some advertising. Your videos are deserve the attention.
Hmm, I thought I had fixed that issue with my newest release! Will go back and work on it some more... -__-
I would like to request My game Fiery for your Let's try.
http://rpgmaker.net/games/3415/
Watched some of your videos and they are good.
@silversnake: Sure, I'll give it a looksie.

Slimey is a traitor!

Centuria
Part One: WHERE YOU FROM, YOU SEXY THANG?
Get ready for an awesome trip down memory lane. And if you haven't played this game guys, you're in for a treat. It's pretty much the story of my life...running around with pink hair and butt humping piggies. Don't worry, it was just a phase.

Tomba!
Part One: IT'S RAPIN' TIME!