NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
1000? Really!? Well congrats dude.
I'd like to request an LP of Dungeon Crawl, if ye be so kind~
So... I was gonna request an LT of the latest version of FDL when I was finished with it... Then I broke up with my girlfriend. Somehow, this caused the power cord for my laptop to disappear mysteriously. Needless to say, I won't be working on games for a good long time. I'll let ya know if I find it, though. I'll finish the new version and decide if I'd rather have an LT of FDL or Doom RPG.
How about an LP of Blackmoon Prophecy? I gave it a big update today, throwing in lots of ideas that I had originally cut. I promise it won't tear you a new one like Centuria did. Honest! ;)
author=Clareain_Christopher
The 1k+ subs make me jelly.

Never fear, brave warrior... for it has become clear what you must do to defeat NicoB in the realm of LPs. You must have TWICE as many funny voices in your videos as he does!
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
author=UPRC
author=Clareain_Christopher
The 1k+ subs make me jelly.
Never fear, brave warrior... for it has become clear what you must do to defeat NicoB in the realm of LPs. You must have TWICE as many funny voices in your videos as he does!

Hay why not? George Lukas keeps doing it.
@Liberty: Sure thing, Miss Libbie. ^ ^
@mrjohnson: Damn man, sorry to hear that. ; _ ;
@UPRC: Let me give Centuria another go again first. I still haven't leveled up yet. Not sure if level 2 will help any, but it's worth a shot.

Finally back from the beach, which means.....more videos! Continued some more of Home and finally returned for Miserere (after like a two month hiatus).

Home
Part Two: SCARY SHADOW MAN ; _ ;

Miserere
Part Two: HIPPY DIPPY DOO DAH DAY
For Centuria, head south out of the first town to find the mines. Also, levelling up doesn't help as much as good armour, but it is helpful~
author=NicoB
Miserere
Part Two: HIPPY DIPPY DOO DAH DAY

That was unexpected (but nice).
@SnowOwl: Yeah man, I hadn't given up on it. I just needed to get over doing that intro all over again, haha.

Realized I forgot to post this here. I continue my quest through the confusing plot of Home!

Home
Part Three: SO MANY QUESTIONS

EDIT: Also, check out the lovely new banner on the first post, courtesy of DarkJak: http://darkjak.deviantart.com/
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
If you have the time and are interested, could you do an LP of my game, Infection?
It has been good for me to watch other players go through it and how they react, so it's up to you!
I've been watching Home, and it had me laughing and my brother who was in the room, so I'd be curious to see that too!
@InfectionsFiles: Hmm, it looks pretty intriguing. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you. ^ ^

Way late in posting this here, but here it is. Decided to try my hand at Happy Wheels. I also did a very special video where I talk personally with all my subscribers.

Happy Wheels
Part One: FOR CAPTAIN KIRK!!

Video Special
A REAL MOMENT WITH NICOB
Hey Nico!

i'd be honored if you try out my old RPG Maker Game Three Monkeys I created for a contest of games that do not contain any kind of text (so it can be enjoyed by anyone not depending on their native language).

It's a demo that I declared to be an full version. Gameplay is about 30-45 minutes, so you can do it quickly in 2 or 3 parts.

It can be easily considered as being a horror game with great shooting ABS. Most of the graphics are original.

Here is the download link:

http://www.rpg2000.4players.de/index.php?inhalt=download&id=82

And here are some screens so you know what awaits you:

roflmao that banner <3
This terrible net won't let me play youtube videos, I'm trying so hard here ;-;
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Hey Nico, just so you know I didn't forget about you, I'm writing a guide on how to find all the secret stars in SRB3. I'll let you know when it's posted.

Also, you really should download the updated version. It'd save you some trouble in a few ways. You can copy over everything and still keep your save file.
@hali: Thanks man. You do that, and I'll absolutely finish it.
@Itaju: Yeah, I think I can give it a looksie. ;)

Some more Home and Happy Wheels for your enjoyment. :3

Home
Part Four: HONEY, I'M HOME FROM MURDERING!

Happy Wheels
Part Two: CRACKED UP MICKEY KILLS ME!
halibabica
from NicoB
@hali: Thanks man. You do that, and I'll absolutely finish it.
I'd like to see you try Awesome!

I posted the guide. The secrets of the secret stars have been revealed!

I also re-recommend re-downloading the game. Seriously. I fixed a lot of dumb things. Granted, there are many more dumb things that remain unfixed, but it's worth it for the things that are.
@hali: Hahaha, I will do my best! At least I won't be stumbling about looking for this shit. I will only use it as a last resort though. :P Just wondering though, how do I transfer my save file?
halibabica
The save files in SMBX appear in the world folders relevant to them. So, in your RMN Bros 3 world folder, you'll see a file called 'save1.sav'. You could copy/paste that into a new download of RMN Bros. 3, but that's not really necessary. Copying the new .lvl files over the old ones is more practical. But if you want to play it safe, maybe just copy the save file after all.