NICOB'S LET'S TRIES/PLAYS! *REQUEST YOUR GAME HERE!*

@hali: Okiedokie, I'll get on it.

I finish up Home and begin a new sidescrolling horror game, Lone Survivor. Its graphic are sexy as hell. :3

Home
Part Five: THE ENDING YOU DIDN'T SEE COMING...SERIOUSLY

Lone Survivor
Part One: ZOMBIES LIKE TO BOOGIE!
Woo~ Finally, Home! I've been waiting for my fix.
Hey, just wanted to tell you guys that I was on Cry's livestream again last night. It was a ton of fun! I even got to meet and play with Pewdiepie, which was pretty cool.

You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/cryaotic/b/330780894

I show up around 4:20:00 and Pewdie around 5:20:00.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
You lucky bastard. Congrats!
@hali: Haha, dude it wasn't anything that special. After the first five minutes of being star struck, you suddenly remember that he's just a normal gamer, like all of us.

Sorry, forgot to update you guys yesterday. Also, here is today's with more Profit Motive and Happy Wheels. Enjoy!

Profit Motive
Part One: I GOT MONEY IN DA BANK
Part Two: MOST EPIC GAME EVER

Happy Wheels
Part Three: SEGWAY BATMAN TO THE RESCUE!
halibabica
from NicoB
Haha, dude it wasn't anything that special. After the first five minutes of being star struck, you suddenly remember that he's just a normal gamer, like all of us.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I watched the stream, so I know what you mean. Still, rubbing elbows with popular youTubers isn't something just anyone gets to do. I wouldn't take it for granted, even if they are just other gamers at heart.
@hali: Absolutely. I was very glad to be able to meet him, although honestly, I don't predict anything will really come from it. I only played a few games with Pewdie, so I'm still pretty much a stranger to him.
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Ok I'm seriosly going to have to take a look a Profit Motive now thanks to you.
@masterofmayhem: Awesome, bro. Yeah, it's an amazing game. Such a fresh new take on RPGs!

I continue my Tomba! adventure and meet a nicotine addicted frog in Miserere. I'm not sure whether I'm going to continue Tomba or not because it hasn't been getting many views or likes (last one got 170 and only 3 likes, ouch). But if you guys want me to continue with it, please like this latest video. If it reaches about 25 likes, I'll continue it!

Tomba!
Part Four: BIPOLAR SHROOMS OF DOOM!!

Miserere
Part Three: BUYING A STAIRWAY TO HELL
masterofmayhem
You know Nico, I think were overdue for another one of your epic gaming Montages. And Nia, we need more Nia!
@master: Already got one in the works, buddy. ;)

I continue my twisted journey through Miserere, talk to a vending machine in Profit Motive, and blackjack some kitties in Thief: Deadly Shadows!

Miserere
Part Four: I DIE A GRUESOME DEATH

Profit Motive
Part Three: TALKING VENDING MACHINES!!

Thief: Deadly Shadows
Part One: I'M A SNEAKY SNAKE!
Oh neat, two new Miserere.
Also, I would love to see more Tomba!
I used to play a demo of it alot back in the days of Playstation,
so it's kinda nostalgic seeing it again.
Rave
Even newspapers have those nowadays.
Can you Let's try my game, The Missile? http://rpgmaker.net/games/4409/

//edit: A written review would be also nice.
Interesting, but all my finished games are in spanish at the moment for make something lol
@Rave: Sorry, but I'm gonna decline for right now.

Sorry for the lack of videos these past couple of days. I've been working hard on my third montage video to celebrate over 1500 subs, and it is finally complete! I worked really hard on this one guys, so please leave a like, favorite, and comment. And if you could share this with your friends or on any of your websites, that would be freaking amazing. Enjoy, guys!

Video Special
(MONTAGE) NICOB'S FUNNY MOMENTS OF GAMING 3 - CELEBRATING 1.5K SUBS!
Lots more goodies for you all, with some Slender action and Happy Wheels. :D

Slender
Part Three: SCARED SHITLESS ; _ ;

Slender: Mansion
Part One: SINGING THE HAPPY SONG

Happy Wheels
Part Four: HOBO MASSACRE!
Slender...Mansion? O_O
halibabica
from Archeia_Nessiah
Slender...Mansion? O_O

Yes, there are spinoffs.
The new and improved version of FDL is finally ready, if you still wanna give it a shot! God, there's still so much work to do... I need a fire lit under my butt to finish this 5 year old project.
masterofmayhem
Hay Nico, are you actualy going to update this page? I know you've done more LP for Profit Motive. Com on man, don't leave us hanging.